The 4-5 Piece French Wardrobe #10

Discussion in 'Personal Style' started by Thread Manager, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Betinapple

Betinapple Well-Known Member

@twistelette: thank you :flower: and yeah, time has sure passed incredibly fast.

Loving your new bag - such a nice statement piece, yet I can also see it paired with other prints. With the strap I guess you should be able to get quite a bit of wear out of it even though there aren't a lot of events that calls for a clutch. I don't wear cluthes much either but still have my YSL mail clutch bought back in 2012, and while I don't wear it often it is a nice piece to be able to pull out of my wardrobe for special occasions.

@fashionista-ta: I really like the idea of sequins for working from home! Not sure whether carrier coats are a Danish thing. A lot of maternity coats doubles as carrier coats which is nice since it makes for longer wear. They are just coats with room to fit a baby in a carrier wrap - so not a coat with a built in carrier :smile: I am still thinking that my regular coat (or the same coat in a larger size) should be able to work for the purpose though.

twistelette and fashionista-ta like this.
  2. Belowen

Belowen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Finalised my summer purchases :flower:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

h&m.com / anthropologie / novo / shein.com

3. fashionista-ta

fashionista-ta Well-Known Member

^ The shift looks very comfortable! And The Sun is definitely a good Tarot pick :wink: Haven't seen jewelry like this before.