The Advertising Campaign ID Thread

hot-tamales

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I remember seeing an ad a few months ago-- I think it was on a billboard in NYC-- and it is a side view of a man on top of a woman almost kissing her. The guy is totally naked... can't remember much about the girl. For some reason I remembered it to be Calvin Klein, but I searched all the CK ads and this one wasn't among them. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Where did this photo come from?

Hello,
Where did this photo come from? (Which ad campaigne is it for? I like the necklace in it!)
heathermarksold8lf.jpg

The model is Heather Marks. (source: Heather Marks thread here @ TFS)

:ninja:Pardon me if there is a thread for a subject like this. (I'm new here:blush:)

Thanks a bunch B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I remember seeing an ad a few months ago-- I think it was on a billboard in NYC-- and it is a side view of a man on top of a woman almost kissing her. The guy is totally naked... can't remember much about the girl. For some reason I remembered it to be Calvin Klein, but I searched all the CK ads and this one wasn't among them. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It's probably with Doutzen for Eternity fragrance I think. Have no idea who the guy is.

Oh by the way, i suppose it's my responsibility to share the fact that I "created" this thread, as a follow-up to the 'Which magazine does this image come from?' thread in Magazines :P I hope no one minds, and I didn't post an introductory message because I haven't found a way to break the law of chronological order, which dictates it would have ended up at the bottom and not where it belonged. :P But the posts above are fine examples of the questions this thread aims to gather, and everyone should henceforth be clamoring to follow suit... :wink:

woemwoem said:
Hi everyone,

It's probably with Doutzen for Eternity fragrance I think. Have no idea who the guy is.

Don't both of the models wear clothes in the Eternity campaign?
But if it is, the guy is Karl Lindman.
I think it should be the CK jeans campaign with Natalia and Karl Lindman, but fail to find the pic.

pinkvolvo said:
Hello,
Where did this photo come from? (Which ad campaigne is it for? I like the necklace in it!)

The model is Heather Marks. (source: Heather Marks thread here @ TFS)

:ninja:Pardon me if there is a thread for a subject like this. (I'm new here:blush:)

Thanks a bunch B)
it`s not an ad it`s from 10 magazine by Satoshi Saikusa

Can someone help me ID/find these Dior ads? I don't have any pics, here is a sort of description that I hope helps... and my memory is a hair fuzzy on this, so I may be taking liberties...

The one specific add that I was thinking of was a teal/blue nearly solid (or very slightly washed) background, with a brunette in a close fitting white dress, with a sort of fish-tail bottom. Dior was written in white lettering at the top of the add, and I want to say she was walking away from the camera so we only saw her back. and it was very photshop-ed, almost like an illustration, and it was most likely no further back than the 90s?

I also seem to recal one that reminded me of the greek goddess artemis, same sort of style, girl in a white dress with a bow and arrow, aimed at the sky/ at a 45 degree angle.

here is hoping you guys can help!

Cyn

Does anyone recognize this label?

Hello everyone. Just came across this advertisment/editorial from an unknown source (an asian magazine?) and I dying to know which company it represents. The only english on the page is EXCURSION. Anyone have any info on it or can decipher the writing at the bottom?

Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
woemwoem said:
Hi everyone,

quote]

Is it any of these?
CalvinKlein.JPG

320px-CalvinKleinJeansAD-SpringSummer2004NataliaVodianova02bySteve.jpg

wikimedia.com

Arksiel said:
Can someone help me ID/find these Dior ads? I don't have any pics, here is a sort of description that I hope helps... and my memory is a hair fuzzy on this, so I may be taking liberties...

The one specific add that I was thinking of was a teal/blue nearly solid (or very slightly washed) background, with a brunette in a close fitting white dress, with a sort of fish-tail bottom. Dior was written in white lettering at the top of the add, and I want to say she was walking away from the camera so we only saw her back. and it was very photshop-ed, almost like an illustration, and it was most likely no further back than the 90s?

I also seem to recal one that reminded me of the greek goddess artemis, same sort of style, girl in a white dress with a bow and arrow, aimed at the sky/ at a 45 degree angle.

Cyn

i dont really know, but could it be an ad for Dior Dune?

Arksiel said:

Cyn

AH!
Dior "remember me"
TN_RememberMe1.jpg

imagesdeparfums.perso.orange.fr

Finally! There's a thread like this...

Thank you.

I'm looking for the photographer who photographed Hermes Spring/Summer 2006 Ad Campaign with Gemma Ward.

avp0.jpg

bes5.jpg

crj5.jpg

Thank you so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"