The Advertising Campaign ID Thread

model ID

Please! Someone! Tell me who this model is

Attachments

• LotImg6653.jpg
    LotImg6653.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 21
Honey, there's a model ID thread, and people are REALLY smart there :brows: You might want to take your request there :flower:

does this work the other way round?

I need to find YSL perfume ad from 1971. It's the one where Yves himself is nude photographed by Jean Loup Sieff. I believe the perfume is pour homme? I can't find it anywhere..

So obviously I realize this is John Galliano, but I know nothing besides that. Does anyone know the season and/or the photographer and/or the models?
I've searched online for Galliano ads and they seem quite scarce so I've never been able to find the original source.
galli5a43f718uw4.jpg

I've loved this ad from the moment I saw it, I hope someone can help me out, I really appreciate it.

lizzyxp said:
I'm looking for the photographer who photographed Hermes Spring/Summer 2006 Ad Campaign with Gemma Ward.

Thank you so much!!!
I've been wondering the same thing myself for quite a long time now... although this isn't an answer to your question, I thought you might be interested in some higher quality scans of the images... you can find them here http://fashionbox.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=440&highlight=hermes ^_^

^^ I think it's Irina... I'm not sure, someone else might be able to help and I'm pretty sure that it's not an ad. :flower: Because Irina hasn't been around for that long and I recognize the Chanel ads of the past few years.

who's model of VALENTINO fragrance Rock 'n' Rose?
edit: it is Mona

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't fashion related, but I loved this Campari ad. Does anyone know the photographer, season, and where I could possibly find more?
campari.jpg

(www.creativemag.com)

Sorry about the size, it was the biggest I could find.

^As far as I know it was a stand alone ad, no other ones.

Who know model seasson of this campaign of Jil Sander PH.Mario Testino.

jilsanderwl6.jpg

ebay

Okay, this one is ancient and I will karma whoever can figure this out: I remember back, WAAAAAAAAAY back, I saw an ad in a magazine with what looked like an Alexis Bledel headshot for Kenzo. She had her hair tightly pulled into very small knots atop her head and had sort of a surprised look on her face, eyes really wide and cheeks really blush-heavy.

Or was it Moschino? No, I really believe it was Kenzo...

Anyone know what I'm talking about? :o

Oh wow that DOES look like Alexis Bledel! But it's not what I have in mind. The model's face pretty much spanned the entire ad and she was alone in it...

Thanks anyway, Faith! :heart:

Sure! Do you think it might be Lisa, at least? I don't believe she's ever done Kenzo ads, though.

I'm not sure... I have a gut feeling it is Alexis Bledel. But maybe it's because she's one of my favorite models that she sticks out in my mind the most. I've tried googling this ad time and again but nothing comes up! Oh well! :smile:

^I don't believe Alexis has ever done high fashion advertising to the caliber of Kenzo before she became an actress, though (Though of course she has modeled) There are a few in the industry who resemble her? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm aware she's not "high" model stuff! I still like her lots, though! Which is probably (if it is truly her) why it is a head shot and not a full body shot considering she is below standard model height.

I think Alexis Bledel was one of the truly first "bug eye alien" type models. So I really don't think it was Lisa Cant in the ad.

If I don't reply to you soonish it's because I'm going to bed-- it's almost 12 AM here! :wink: See you tomorrow! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->