The Advertising Campaign ID Thread

This new Givenchy ad(?) featuring Charlee Fraser, Angelica Erthal, and Jegor Venned:

Anyone know what this is for? Clothes aren't from SS18 so I was confused.

Ad campaign but I don't know by which designer it is :(

Hi everyone!

This is my very first post :smile:

I've been looking for an ad that I think it is from Kate Spade (or maybe other female fashion designer) and the center of the image is a woman just getting from work to her apartment in NYC and there are her kids waiting for her. I know it's a lame description but I'm desperate to find it :( I hope someone could help me.

Thank you guys.

I know this is 1994, but which magazines do you think have this ad in them? I tried looking in Vogue Italia, but nothing.

uomoclassico

Last edited by a moderator:
new Dior eyewear ad, more info please :smile:

vogue italia november 2018 digital issue

^I believe that is part of the Cruise 2019 campaign with Jennifer Lawrence, and that is Selena Forrest by Viviane Sassen.

I'm currently finishing off my portfolio for uni and despite looking for a certain print or ad campaign. I think it could be Jill Sander. The image is of a woman with her back to the camera in an ivory/ cream silk dress. her hair is tied back and she is stretching the dress up so it looks like angel wings.
If anyone could help I would be so grateful

Tatjana Patitz by Nick Knight
Jil Sander S/S 1992

jils ander nick knight.jpg

*phillips

Jil Sander Fall 2009 by Willy Vanderperre.

js1-jpg.1191334

00170fullscreen.jpg 00490fullscreen.jpg

vogue runway

Does anyone know who the model/photographer is for this Zara catalogue ad. It's not special at all but im so obsessed the feeling of this, so effortless lol. i wanna see all the pictures from this shoot or more from the ph/model

3067448800_2_1_1.jpeg 3067448800_1_1_1.jpeg 8803322500_1_1_1.png 3067225800_2_2_1.png 3067225800_1_1_1.png 3067225800_2_1_1.jpeg 8670048420_2_2_1.jpeg

Dior Addict Plastic Gloss ad, circa 2003. Anybody know which magazines have this ad in them?

Not in any Italian or American Vogues.

media15898_3.jpg

lebook

Armani Classico ad from the January 2000 issue of Esquire mag. Was this Lindbergh?

upload_2022-5-21_16-59-52.png

It looks more like Vincent peters to me, but I’m not sure he ever worked with Armani classico, it’s their third line back then so I don’t think they worked with huge names like Lindbergh in it. Vincent just started getting name then in 1999-2000, he worked for arena and the face

Hello everyone,

I have several uncredited pictures of what seems to be an advertisement for a fashion brand or perhaps a spread in a fashion catalogue. The pictures are stark, glamorous, with a graphic edge.

Would it be possible for me to post them in the forum so you can help to find out the name of the brand/designer?

Thank you so much for your time and help.

Does anybody remember this Ralph Lauren campaign, see photo (found through Google image search on a blog)? It included a filmed commercial where the models boarded the speedboat.
Does anybody have more pictures, know the models or even have the film?
Thanks,
Styler

ralph-lauren-50th-anniversary-2018-habituallychic-027-1024x819.jpg

Does anybody remember this Ralph Lauren campaign, see photo (found through Google image search on a blog)? It included a filmed commercial where the models boarded the speedboat.
Does anybody have more pictures, know the models or even have the film?
Thanks,
Styler

this is bruce weber, he shot a lot at this dock at his house in the adironacks, looks a bit like lucie de la falasie and stella tennant

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->