The Best This Model Has EVER Looked

i picked a model that i don't particularly like to do this because i thought that if i picked a model who i do enjoy, i would want to post every one of their pictures. :blush:

so, here it is, lily donaldson. i don't like her at all, but she looks particularly beautiful here, almost like a dolly.

Attachments

• 00240m.jpg
    00240m.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20
I normally hate Catherine McNeil, but she looked amazing in the Numero by Greg Kedal; she even looks good in their latest collaboration. ^_^

Obviously she is my favorite model as of lately so I will have a soft spot for whatever she does to her hair ( Or V.S. for that matter! ) I really miss her being dark hair. Sir, knows about this. :shifty: But, Candice Swanepoel is the girl. And dying her hair back to brown is the game.

- WI.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Doutzen fan, so for me she can never do no wrong. But there are a few pics where I think she is stretching her look towards utter perfection. I have it at a tie between two runway shots and two editorial shots.

The runway shots are two close-ups of her at Dior S/S 06 rtw (l) and at Versace F/W 0506 (r:(

00060m.jpg
00190m.jpg

And for the editorial tie it's between her iconic Vogue Italia February 2005 cover and the Ursula Andress moment she had in Calvin Klein White Label SS 08:

All of these pics make me long for Doutzen to return to the runway and to high fashion asap! :judge:

style, hfgl, scanned by FaithAkiyama from Marie Claire March/Vanity Fair March.

mr-dale, that first picture of doutzen is so stunning. she's just naturally beautiful. i mean, her eyes are amazing. :flower: great choice! ^_^ then again, i'm a fan of her work so maybe my opinion is a little biased. but really, who can deny how naturally stunning she looks in that first shot?

Julia Stegner
I just love her in that Vogue Nippon ed :wub:

I think that was scanned by Gold_Star

Lara Stone
This was the first time I mentioned her beauty :crush:

have no idea who scanned that, sorry, but all from TFS I'm sure

Sasha.jpg

Sasha at Prada SS06

Her features and that famous stare are fully pronounced here.

WSEPTwildroses11.jpg

W mag Sept 07, 'Wild Roses'

Need I say more? :D

source: style.com, fakingfashion via TFS

It's difficult to pick the best photo of model who I love, but this one is definitely awesome:

Sasha Pivovarova at Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 07.08 backstage :woot:
jeanpaulgaultier16uk6.png

Sasha's thread at TFS (don't remember the original source)

Megan Collinson is just amazing here

scanned by Ed

Eugenia Volodina
When I saw this picture in the magazine in 2003 at first I was shocked... Since that time I'm one of the biggest Eugenia fan :wub:

scanned by Taben

Givenchy couture Spring 2004 will always be my fav runway appearance of Eugenia, as well as her JPG Couture look :wub: (that JPG show was stunning in general and all models looked their best)

lerage and aufeminine

Stam - Jean Paul Gaultier HC SS 2007.

Angel :shock: :angel:

getty images

I have to agree with you on this one Stam looked beyond beautiful at that show!

Gemma is my fav model so picking the BEST she has ever looked is impossible but these are 2 i love. The first one because she has no makeup on but i still cant stop looking at the pic and the second one because she looks flawless and the dress is amazing.(photobucket,fotolog)
fotolog6ce.jpg
257944196_bc382a972d_o.jpg

Secondly this model Sabina Karlsson's hair steals evey shot ! I chose the first pic (backstage at Martin Grant ) cause of the emotion in her face and the hair :P and the second cause her skin and face look so beautiful up close.
_pw86384.jpg
ScreenHunter_14Mar201347.gif

sonnyphotos,fashionmag

Behati Prinsloo at Marc Jacobs FW 06
She looks so pristine...so radiant!
00100m.jpg
http://www.***************/image/2006/Q1/020720060941546115.jpg
(style/ elle)

Agyness Deyn for Giorgio Armani SS 08
Her black hair is stunning and her face looks perfect. I've always liked Agyness, but this, in my opinion, is definitely the best she's ever looked! Even though she's famous for her peroxide hair, I think that the black hair, dark eyebrows and smoky eye is so enchanting on her. Really sexy.
armani14na0.jpg
armani8ec2.jpg

armani9by4.jpg
armani7vo7.jpg

armani1ky1.jpg
armani13fg3.jpg

(giorgioarmani.com)

Georgina at Prada Fall 2008
022220081027120933.jpg

elle.com

Adina Fohlin at Gucci Fall 2003
f3a0b672.jpg

This one...I found maybe three years ago? It might have been from catwalking? Via my Photobucket.

Adina looks scary at Gucci, I love her but she looks inhuman
I can't remember when I felt in lovge with her

Even though I like that shot of Tanya I don't think she looked at her best there. Her recent Vogue cover and editorial (even though it was heavily photoshopped) is closer to perfection IMO. And I agree about Agyness...she totally looks like a 90's super which is so Armani. Love it. And naturally I agree with Georgina too. That IS her most stunning picture up to date. And she only just starting. Adina has always scared me. I never understood her appeal so I think I am biased to say I don't like her there :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->