The Best This Model Has EVER Looked

Hannah Davis by Ben Watts, US Marie Claire :heart:

Marie%2BClaire%2B4.jpg

Romina Lanaro at Dior F/W 07.08 & Versace F/W 06.07
00400m.jpg
00210m.jpg

style

Loooove this thread! Keep on posting, these girls and photos are trully amaaaazing.

Raquel Zimmerman at Hermes FW 06

Ok...I'm not saying this is the absolute, number one, no questions asked BEST that Raquel has ever looked...her body of work is too massive and too impressive to pick just one!...but I was browsing through the Hermes FW 06 show and Raquel, particularly in this backstage shot, is simply perfect looking! Her eyes so clear, her brows are stunning, her skin is flawless, her lips are gorgeous, and the subtle mole above her lip makes me weak in the knees! I just love Raquel!!!
00110m.jpg

(style)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ ditto! at times it takes a lot to show that sex appeal, and still remain classy, and she manages to do that very well!

Morgane Dubled at Dior Haute Couture FW 05

Morgane inhabits this dress SO incredibly! Her body looks phenomenal! Her face also looks stunning, even though it's buried under make up...her features just take it so well!
00110m.jpg

(style)

Rosie....I just love how flawless and innocent she looks. :wub:

rosiehuntingtonfans

Alessandra....I'm not a huge fan but she looks so much better without the whole Victoria's Secret bronzing, big hair and sparkles effect.

bellazon

Tiuu Kuik by Paolo Roversi

I've always been on the fence with Tiuu...there have been times when I have thought she has been the most ethereal creature on earth and other times when I really think she is just plain weird...but this shot highlights her otherworldly beauty so gorgeously.

tiiumag0000505pq.jpg

(taken from the "Nudity" thread, which was taken from the "Paolo Roversi" thread...which has no source)

I think Sasha has never looked better than in her editorial for the first issue of Vogue India Sept 2007. All the shots were perfection.

from Sasha's thread (posted up by PinkVanilla), initial source Silva @Bz

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->