The Blush thread, all you need to know...

Caramel Candy

Reaction score
I want something that just adds a hint of color. According to my coloring, I'm supposed to use a peachy-pink color. Suggestions anyone? and is there a blush that works well on anyone no matter what their skintone is?

I think Benefit Dandelion would be great on you! Hint of colour, natural and peachy pink!
You could also check out NARS Orgasm, a light peachy shade. My colouring is more suited to NARS Sin (berry), which is my staple.

Let us know what you choose!

wow, I was considering BeneFit Dandelion too :smile: I saw it in the catalog they send out every few months. And I've heard so much about NARS Orgasm, but I've never tried it. I'll have to check them out next time I go to Sephora, thanks! :D

My suggestion also falls for Nars Orgasm... It's together with Sin my favorite... If you want a bit more orange (if the summer is coming for you and you get a bit tan) Nars Deep Throat could also work well for you.

I have a pretty fair skin, but both Orgasm and Sin suit me OK. They are the best blushes to me!

Sofia

L'Oreal's Blush Delice has nice shades that give you a pretty glow and natural looking too

Orgasm is okay but I :heart: armani sheer blush #2
a gorgeous gorgeous peachy pink

Orgasm -

looks great on virtually any skin tone.

Was going to recommend Orgasm as well but it appears people beat me to the punch. I also like Smashbox Smashing Epic for a great subtle peachy pink color.

squeeze your hand real tight. unclench your fist and your fingertips will be redder. pick a blush that is either warmer or cooler based on your fingertip color, and the result will be more natural. :smile:

I really like Anges B. blush or Clinique's Blushwear :heart:

my fav peachy color is stila convertible color in gerbera. also, stila had 2 blushes with the traincase deal a while ago along with 4 eyeshadows...those 2 blushes are the nicest shades!! i love them :D

Maybe you can try Flush Blush from Pout :heart: :wink:

P43595_hero.jpg

I finally saw Nars Orgasm in person yesterday, and to let you know, my makeup critic, my 3 year old daughter loved it and wanted me to buy it!

It's a nice pinky color, and this is one I will be picking up soon.

I've heard lots of raves for the Benefit blush, but I have yet to see it in person.

hi, haveany of you tried liquid stains that can be used on your cheeks and lips and surposed to last all day if so which ones do you like best :innocent:

i didnt like the color i got & found that it got splochy(sp?) after a few years...maybe its just me

PS...i love ur Username...and have always loved it, my signature is a shortened version :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->