The Blush thread, all you need to know...

I finally got the NARS! I love it! Also tried out Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin which is gorgeous soooo glowy and pretty and goes on so smooth!

MAC's Style is my absolute HG blush!

It's a frost, and the colour is a coral-peach with golden shimmer.

It looks lovely on my dark asian skin but I think it could work great on any complexion

It has been compared to NARS Torrid, but Torrid has tends to be more on the orange side while Style is more yellow.

Best shade from the Shu Uemura 'Glow On' range for a light to medium Asian skintone? Preferably from the range available on Strawberry Net. I have a huuge addiction to buying blushes, ever after the HG 'natural' shade & texture for my cheeks.

eta: I want to try MAC blushes too! Which is best for a natural look; powder or cream?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cream definitely. MAC Blushcreme is the way to go .. and a little goes a long way. I use MAC Britwit in winter, which is a sort of berry colour and then in summer MAC Lillicent (golden, enhances my tan) and Sweet William (a pretty soft pink)

Some blush swatches ...

MAC Blushcreme Sweet William, Uncommon, Blossoming
thumb.asp

MAC Blushcreme Lilicent and Blossoming
thumb.asp

NARS Deep throat, Sin, Angelika, Madly, Orgasm
thumb.asp

NARS blushes
thumb.asp

MAC powder and cream blushes
thumb.asp

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin
thumb.asp

NARS The Multiple Orgasm
thumb.asp

Credits: my own photography and makeupalley.com

My collection so far, I'll be adding nars to my collections this fall for my birthday =P

blushsm1.jpg

I'm a blush freak. Nars Orgasm does not work on my complexion. I love cream and gel blushes.

omg you guys have so much blush!
i have NARS Orgasm and some Urban Decay blush which is very similar and theyre both very pretty, but i hardly use it.

I was going to get Nars Orgasm, but I ended up getting Nars Lovejoy instead. :D Who here has that? I'll be getting it in a few days, so I'm excited. This is going to be my first blush!

i've read through this thread and i was wondering if Nars' Orgasm would look good/natural on my skin...i'm filipino so i'm pretty tanned with a golden/yellow undertone i guess you could say.

i want to make a one-stop shop to sephora, i just want to get in and out, so i have no time to experiment with blushes.

what do you guys think should i get Orgasm or a different color? i just want a healthy natural look that would also bring out my cheekbones

^ I personally believe that Orgasm looks great on most anyone, but I especially love it in the summer when I have a bit of a tan (otherwise, I am very fair). I am sure it will look great on you! :flower:

^I have very fair skin myself and for me it's too peachy....but I still use it, depending on what eyeliner/shadow I pair up with it :smile: I've shared it with many a' friend, and all have become die hard fans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->