The Cover Challenge (Logos, Tips & Tricks. Ask your technical questions here)

Someone have a hq vogue logo? Vogue italia logo.

^The Vogue Italia Logo is just the normal Vogue Logo, with Italia inserted into the 'O' in the font Bodoni MT.

Hey guys, can you identify the font used in V magazine? Not the logo, but the headlines font. Thanks :wink:

Hey guys, can you identify the font used in V magazine? Not the logo, but the headlines font. Thanks :wink:
I think is "sign gothic bold condensed" or "triple condensed gothic" (are the same)
bf6aa3e95fe175a1238253aa85ecd5cc.jpg

abstractfonts.com

Can members post links to free downloads of certain fonts? Maybes even upload fonts for download? It is against the rules or anything?

The font that V uses for the headlines is actually Bebas. :smile:

Can someone make me a brush of the new logo of i-D, please?

Can somebody please identify the font that Dazed uses for their covers? :flower:
I know it's custom but is there something like it? :unsure:
DazedConfused-Jan-10.jpg

*ftape

Guys, I have a question.

How do you change the appearance of the letter V in V Magazine? Like if you want it to look like a checkered V, etc.? TIA! :flower:

I'm talking about this one:

v41cover_lg1.jpg
v39cover_lg1.jpg

v36cover_lg.jpg
v43cover_lg1.jpg

vmagazine.com

How do you customize the letter V in V Magazine? TIA! :flower:

To put an image inside of the V you have to open the image you want in a separate box and go to Edit>Define Pattern>Ok. Then you'll click on your V logo layer that u have placed onto your cover and a pop up should appear. Go to Pattern Overlay and select your "pattern" from the square box. You can then play around with Scale and Opacity to get it how you want it and then just click Ok. Hope that helps at least a little. :flower:

To put an image inside of the V you have to open the image you want in a separate box and go to Edit>Define Pattern>Ok. Then you'll click on your V logo layer that u have placed onto your cover and a pop up should appear. Go to Pattern Overlay and select your "pattern" from the square box. You can then play around with Scale and Opacity to get it how you want it and then just click Ok. Hope that helps at least a little. :flower:

Hi, I have a question about this.

How do you get the V logo layer!? :shock::lol:

For example, I know I could cut and paste a letter V from another cover image, but I don't know how to find the tool that cuts in straight lines only.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I mean is I don't know how to take the V logo from the front of this thread and place it on my cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
^are you using photoshop? select the magic wand tool (W) and click on the V. That should select the logo and then you drag and drop with the move tool (V) onto your cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"