The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry No. 4
BEVERLY JOHNSON, IMAN, LIYA KEBEDE, NOEMI LENOIR, NAOMI CAMPBELL, TYRA BANKS, ADIA, ALEK WEK, KATOUCHA NIANE, CYNTHIA BAILEY, OLUCHI ONWEAGBA, SHAKARA LEDARD, KARA YOUNG, KAREN ALEXANDER, KADRA AHMED-OMAR and GAILL O'NEILL by ANNIE LEIBOVITZ

20211010_121244.jpg

n97HZLCR_o.jpg

tumblr
(sorry for the image quality)

It's time to annonce the winner of this challenge & thank you so much to users who participated, your covers were beautiful & amazing.

The winner is...

Entry 3: Alice Braga, America Ferrera, Amy Adams, Anne Hathaway, Elizabeth Banks, Ellen Page,
Emily Blunt, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jessica Biel, and Zoe Saldana by Annie Leibovitz; vanity fair

View attachment 1189500
View attachment 1189501

Your cover reminds me to the glamorous images on US Vogue back in the mid-00's & this photo is a perfect example of the September issue.

Congratulations :flower:

Also, the special mentions are @Paul Lintag & @crmsnsnwflks, the black models & Sara Grace's covers were an amazing images to been covers on these times.

Oh wow. Thank you so much, @VogueGirl8910! As always, sharing my win with all the members
who took the time to participate and gave us those amazing covers. :smile:

For this week's theme, I thought of taking a look back at some of this man's greatest
works in the world of fashion photography.

Testino

It is simple. Just create any covers of your choice that feature his photography. Be it a
model, celebrity, athlete, media personality, etc. The choice is yours.

Good luck!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainbowevils
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->