The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry No. 1
ROONEY MARA, JENNIFER LAWRENCE,
MIA WASIKOWSKA, JESSICA CHASTAIN, ELIZABETH OLSEN, ADEPERO ODUYE, SHAILENE WOODLEY, PAULA PATTON, FELICITY JONES, LILY COLLINS and BRIT MARLING by MARIO TESTINO

7LEI4a87_o.jpg

oIQ8Tfia_o.jpg

pinterest

Time to announce the winner of this round. But of course, before I do that, I want to thank
@VogueGirl8910, @crmsnsnwflks, and @Paul Lintag for participating. Enjoyed your entries so much. :flower:

And the winner of this round is

@crmsnsnwflks :clap::buzz:

ENTRY 2 MILEY CYRUS AND KRISTEN STEWART BY MARIO TESTINO
View attachment 1190331View attachment 1190332
SOURCE MARIO TESTINO

These Miley and Kristen covers left an impression on me. Who would have thought these photos
from Mario's Towel Series could make a gorgeous, scorching hot cover of VP? Great job! :heart:

Even if the the world of fashion magazine has pulled the plug on Testino,
no one can deny the fact that his photography is iconic.​

Thank you for choosing my entry, @cottonmouth13, and thank you to those who participated in last week’s round as well.

This week’s theme is
Schermata-2018-06-05-alle-17.33.40.jpg

You’d decide on how you incorporate the theme on your covers. May it be a new Vogue title (Vogue Asia, Vogue Indonesia, Vogue Viet Nam, etc.), Vogue Japan or Hong Kong’s cover redo since most of us aren’t impressed by their recent covers, a cover debut of an up and coming model a la Chloe Oh in Vogue Korea’s October 2021 issue, or a tribute to Asian talents like Jingna Zhang, Rei Kawakubo, Yayoi Kusama, etc.).

Good luck and enjoy this week’s round.

^I don't know what exactly happened, but this thread is slowly becoming dead. If it wasn't for cottonmouth, paul, and voguegirl, this thread doesn't have as much entries as it had before.

Should I change the theme, does it have to do with the interest of TFS users for fashion magazines, or is it because we have repetitive winners per week?

Should I change the theme, does it have to do with the interest of TFS users for fashion magazines, or is it because we have repetitive winners per week?

It has always been select people in this thread, but I figure it is just the visuals of fashion as of now aren't inspiring enough for the majority, maybe that is why?

The forum in general seems less active for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->