The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry No. 1
Grace Jones by Jean-Paul Goude

WUiOHm6.jpeg

papermag.com

sorry for the delayed response, but i guess it's time now to announce this week's winner. first of all, thank you to all who took part in this round. you all did an excellent job conveying last week's theme through your covers! however, it took me a while to decide who would win because all of your entries were magnificent. it was a tough decision, but there can only be one winner, and that is...​

@cottonmouth13

that an oost cover is simple but eye-catching, similar to a classic franca sozzani cover! congratulations to you and everyone who took part! keep this thread going, and best of luck with your creation of endless stupendous covers! :smile:

Thank you, @dmliev! :heart: Sharing my win with all the members who participated in your theme. :wink:

For this week's theme, I got inspired by @VogueGirl8910's tribute to Emmanuelle Alt which is why
I think it's about time we honor the works of these iconic women as well.

The new theme is...

In Their Eyes

58519b6a9c190ec57abfe72c_fass-meisel-ads-05-l.jpg

wmagazine

The aim of this round is to use any photographs from editorials, advertising campaigns,
special projects/collaborations that were styled by Anna Dello Russo, Brana Wolf,
Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, Lori Goldstein, Marie-Amelie Sauvé and Polly Mellen.

Good luck, have fun, and let the creativity flow once again.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->