The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Taylor Hill from Numero magazine
sourced from: celebsla.com

moYECsrL_o.jpg

Thank you to absolutely everyone who has participated this week. You most definitely have NOT made it easy for me to select a winner. Every single entry is astounding, and I hope you're all aware of your immense talent. I love everyone's shared enthusiasm for magazines/print here!

The winner is... @[B]aracic[/B], with your Jean Campbell cover of Vogue Japan! :king:

Along with a handful of other editions of Vogue, the Japanese edition has been thrown to the dogs and you've revived the good old day when Luigi & Iango would be shooting covers with a superb model like Jean. I love it! Congratulations, you nailed it.

Wow, thank you very much for selecting my cover among so many stellar entries in this round @vogue28 :heart:

Inspired by the debut issue of Vogue Philippines, this week's theme focuses on the debut issues of your countries. Will you represent local talent or go for the foreign, but well-established names? How will you represent the beauty and values of your culture? What art direction would you go for? It's all up to you! As many of you may be located in countries that already have their own editions of Vogue, you may either create a special cover celebrating your country/region or you may select any country that inspires and sparks creativity in you.

I hope you like this theme and find it to be an enjoyable outlet of your creativity! I'm very much looking forward to your entries.

Have fun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kandp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->