The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

If mods are okay with this, I think it would be best to make the amount of entries unlimited. After all, it only brings us more beauty, and some non-entries have been glorious!

I'm completely on board! I also thought to suggest a fun new way of selecting a winner - we have the usual way of selecting winners, but if there is ever a tie where the previous week's winner can't make a clear decision between two equally amazing entries, the two top members could compete in a ''final round'' in which they would have exactly one day to either create an extra cover or forfeit, and the better cover would win. It'd be interesting if we had visible ''awards'' on profiles for our weekly winners, similar to those thingies people have over on reddit. I'm just rambling now... just a plenty of suggestions to spice up the challenge a little, maybe invite more players in! It's always such a delight seeing many beautiful entries in here.

^Believe it or not, we tried something very similar a few years back but it only ended up in the new themes taking much longer to come about, which resulted in participants getting bored between rounds and the thread ultimately died out.

I've just revised the rules in post #1 as we move forward. The number of entries allowed is unlimited!

I also believe it's time for @[B]GivenchyHomme[/B] to announce the winner! :flower:

The winner this week is:

Scotty!

Carine Roitfeld as EIC of US Vogue.

0yRqlho3_t.jpg

I love how "Carine" brought some much needed glamour to US Vogue. It still retains her aesthetic while also being able to appeal to American readers. As a first cover it really makes an impact. It's just what we needed! Fabulous!

Last edited:
I'm shocked! I didn't expect to get picked. Thank you!

Anyway, I've thought about the theme:

Vogue Hommes Paris

Vogue Hommes has been stale for while now, and I want to see what your ideal cover of it would be. Treat it as a monthly magazine and not Spring-Summer/Fall-Winter. Keep it sexy and fresh. Imagine if Alt or Carine were the EIC perhaps?

Good luck. :cool:

I always anticipate the Men's edition round because it never disappoints. This round is of no exception.

ENTRY #1

JAN-FEB 2021
Liam Ladewig
by Jonathan Quipot

HOMMES JAN-FEB.jpg

MAR-APR 2021
Vlademir Buch, Matthieu Villot
by Gorka Postigo

HOMMES MAR-APR.jpg

MAY-JUN 2021
Joshua Honeycutt
by Galvin Mason

HOMMES MAY-JUN.jpg

JUL-AUG 2021
Kit Butler
by Bartek Szmigulski

HOMMES JUL-AUG.jpg

SEP-OCT 2021
Brahim Hassan Nakour
by Paolo Roversi

HOMMES SEP-OCT.jpg

NOV-DEC 2021
Jhonattan Burjack
by Jayden Fa

HOMMES NOV-DEC.jpg

Sources:
malemodelscene.net
Icon Espana
sight-management.com
Man About Town
instagram.com/roversi

#1 Brad Pitt by Lachlan Bailey, from gq.com

OTthaKoO_o.png

I believe it's now time for @[B]Scotty[/B] to announce the winner! :clap:

Also.. we currently have a similar challenge going over in 'The Ad Campaign Challenge' thread for anyone who is interested in joining us over there too. The theme for the advertising campaign is currently open to the participant, so just let the creativity flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeje10
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->