The Hair "Down There"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i shave.. I can't stand the thought of wax...

I hate hair backs on men!!!! :ninja: :innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ahhGucci@Feb 27th, 2004 - 1:25 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-lilliojAnna
@Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:10 pm
I think it's more of a women's thing ha guys? :innocent:

Maybe, maybe not.
Youve never heard of back sack and crack have you? :innocent:
no guy come near me who hasnt trimmed around his private parts please :sick: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Hahahahaaahhahhahahaha

I can't get waxed, my skin is wayy to sensitive and breaks out in a horrible rash. It's happened everytime. So I shave.

Originally posted by ahhGucci+Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:34 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ahhGucci @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:34 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:32 pm

Maybe, maybe not.

no guy come near me who hasnt trimmed around his private parts please :sick:
:lol: Hahahahaaahhahhahahaha [/b][/quote]
I agree :sick: No hairy punannies :lol:

i actually got laser hair removal done and I absolutely love it. It has not gotten rid of everything but now it is easier to "contain" :lol: and if you a 2-3 more times I think I wont have to worry about it at all!

I recently had laser done in mi bikini and I am soooooooooooo happy! Its the best! might be expensive but its totally worth it

M.

Just wondering, but why does this topic keep getting bumped up? Nothing new had been added... :huh:

Any time somebody votes in a poll, even if they don't post any text, it will bump a poll topic. That's why the "What Brands Are You Sick of Seeing" thread kept re-appearing without any new text posts.

Originally posted by Alejandro+Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ahhGucci@Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:34 pm
Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:32 pm

Maybe, maybe not.

no guy come near me who hasnt trimmed around his private parts please :sick:

:lol: Hahahahaaahhahhahahaha
I agree :sick: No hairy punannies :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

yeah....i was wondering about trimming aswell....

the thought of untamed outgrowths makes me wanna throw up :yuk: :sick:

its dirty, unhealthy and a BIG BIG turn off... so take care all of you :flower:

I believe the dirty, unhealthy rumor is misfounded. If you do not shave and take a bath on the regular, I don't think you will have some nasty growth on your vagina. :innocent:

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:07 pm
I believe the dirty, unhealthy rumor is misfounded. If you do not shave and take a bath on the regular, I don't think you will have some nasty growth on your vagina. :innocent:
Lets hope so :sick:

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:07 pm
I believe the dirty, unhealthy rumor is misfounded. If you do not shave and do take a bath on the regular, I don't think you will have some nasty growth on your vagina.
That is so very true! Sorry, I had to add that boldface "do" in there to clarify.

Thank you.

It is a very misogynist misconception that hair = uncleanliness. I don't think soap and water is any less effective if you have natural pubic hair, if you wax it all off, or if you shave slogans into it. You could have labia majora as bare as a baby's butt and still be stank if you don't take care of your bits.

If you're an adult, you're going to have some amount of hair down there--that's natural. It is a signifier of sexual maturity, and possibly a leftover biological bullseye that states "Yo! Over here! Here's where the fun stuff's at."

I'd also like to point out and agree that there's nothing unhealthy or dirty about genital hairs. It's natural. Just like there's nothing unhealthy or dirty about foreskins, yet baby boys get circumcised.

It's just cultural conditioning...

As for as the misogynism, I believe both women and men trim and shave nowadays. Of course, not all men or women do it, but it's pretty much expected to be neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->