Hermès... The All-Things Hermès Handbags Thread

can anyone give me the total length of the strap on the evelyne (not the drop length)? i've searched and come up empty.

mistress, I would get him to take it to the nearest Hermes boutique too. They would know for sure. Maybe if you have any reputable vintage stores too check with them ( I am assuming they will give a lower quote though).

Ps would love to see the beauty:smile:

How much does a plain Black Leather Birkin retail for on average as i know they range in size (something of a similar size to Lady Gaga's spiked Birkin) ? in £GBP preferably.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg is it me or does practically every woman in manhattan has a birkin???? i wanted a hermes bag so bad just for its exclusivity and prestige a woman has when she carries an hermes bag. but now i feel everyone has one, the other day i was in barneys and four other girls in the elevator had one.

Vintage Hermès Constance bag in whale skin :shock: - on sale for US$3,800

maHcX.jpg
voPwr.jpg

J4UT6.jpg
x648n.jpg

MNnkn.jpg
hOUKO.jpg

MALLERIES.COM

Vintage Hermès Kelly 30cm in whale skin

8zoig9.jpg

SOJONES.COM

oh wow

that must be really old cause i don't believe it's legal anymore to use whaleskin...

i do wonder how it feels tho

Anyone know where I can find a vintage hermes whale skin bag?

^Check Malleries.com to see if they still have the whale skin Constance for sale :flower:

PICT0031.JPG

i know its bad to buy knock offs but never in my life will i be able to afford the real deal and i found this one at a second hand store for $10

Hello, I'm new here :smile:
I wanted to ask: Is there or isn't there a waiting list for the Birkin? I hear all kinds of stories and now I am not sure. If there is a waiting list how long would it take approximately to get a black 30/32/35cm (which one is best if it's for daily use?) Birkin in Taurillon/Togo/Clemence leather (not sure yet) with palladium hardware?

^A friend of mine told me there's no waiting list but you have to show off your wealth in order to get one. Also it helps if you visit the store often but I'm not sure so maybe this is not exactly how it goes:lol:

I just saw these bags on hermes.com and these are so beautiful it makes my heart melt. :wub:

061050CKY7.jpg
061050CK4H.jpg
061050CK4H.jpg
061050CK16.jpg
061050CK16.jpg

hermes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam