Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

Wow! Gilt has an amazing MJ collection handbags sale and there are a few Stams for about $498!

kimair!!!! Lovely bag
love.gif

any bag named after stam is enough reason for buying the bag. that aside, it looks pretty too. the gold chain handle is very vintage. love it!

thanks loonaka...:flower:
boots & perfume, i posted a pic of my sunburst stam here...

i'm still loving her alot...

Oh yes, I remember seeing that when you posted it - it's gorgeous! I thought there may have been a new addition.

i might go for a marc by marc jacobs bag but i have a crush on stam bag for a long time :/

Now, it's the best time to get a stam bag cos the prices went down this year. The prices will increase again after the arrival of the new season. Though, the Stam bag isn't as heavy as it used to be. Besides, the classic Stam bag with the quiliting, there's another special edition Stam bag with printed python. It's so light and so pretty~

^ I actually haven't used my baby in ages - I should give it some love. I'm going to Marrakech in 2 weeks so maybe i'll use it there rather than my more expensive bags. Would still really love a taupe coloured baby though (mine is black)

I was just showing my mother the turquoise stam I was about to purchase and this is the reaction I got;

"But darling, Bag's with chains are no longer in fashion"

... -.- parents

Haha, you mom...
On the contrary, chain handle bags are in fashion again (or I guess they never really went out of style).

Did you end up purchasing it? I'd love to see pics.

I have ordered it although it hasn't arrived yet - IM SO EXCITED. hahaha

congrats. i'm sure you'll love yours. please post pics when you get it.

I agree with Velony - I don't think they ever went out of style. Chain bags will always be chic!

Can't wait to see your pictures. I'm sure you'll love it :flower:

I used my black Stam today for the first time in almost a year. I got so many compliments on it..the SA at one of the stores said it was soo heavy. he swore I had bricks sewn into the lining.

I have a few Stams so actually use them all the time. You get used to the weight, but do need to rotate with other bags so you don't get Stam shoulder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->