The Hills

were kristin and brody on the after show??
i just watched it and i didn t see them, which doesn t make sense??!! why won t they be there|??

ok then i missed them when i skipped. i saw lauren she looked pretty. better than on pix

What happened in the end? Please white out for spoilers in case other members don't want to know...

What the hell actually happened at the end? The whole backdrop behind Brody was fake?? Ohter than that I thought the finale was so sweet the way they were all moving on with their lives and stuff.... I loved it since Laguna too and I'm really gonna miss it!!! :(

I caught a bit of the finale and LMAO is all I can say. I loved how Kristen just decided to move to "Europe". Like she would just pick up and move to Europe because she knows someone there, haha. Does she realize Europe is not a city? Was she gonna move to Iceland? England? Russia? And then Brody tried convincing her not to move to Europe. That was just the funnies thing ever.

That was the stupidest thing ever, what where they trying to say? Everything is fake? Kristen and Brodie's relationship/friendship is fake? Hollywood is fake?

I caught a bit of the finale and LMAO is all I can say. I loved how Kristen just decided to move to "Europe". Like she would just pick up and move to Europe because she knows someone there, haha. Does she realize Europe is not a city? Was she gonna move to Iceland? England? Russia? And then Brody tried convincing her not to move to Europe. That was just the funnies thing ever.

She said on the aftershow that she's moving to London. I just think she hadn't decided on a city 'during the filming' :unsure:

finally saw the finale.. i actually felt sad! :lol:

ah well..

its sad to say im sad its ended!

The ending kind of pissed me off :lol:. The last few episodes it became less and less "real" and sounded more scripted and wooden. Especially the finale it was so cheesy and predicable and Kristen sounded so weird and cliche you could tell that it was fake and I feel like they (MTV) did that on purpose. The finale scene with Brody was so staged and with the screen in the background it was so obvious. I hated it. At least with the whole series it had an element of realism there but this last episode was just like those CW/WB Dawson Creek type crap that was so ridiculous. Halfway into the finale I knew what was going to happened because it's how most chick flick movies end. Plus it's just a been there done that ending for MTV. Osbournes anyone? Ugh. Wast.Of.Time. :rolleyes:

ive never liked this, a so called documentary/reality about life of real ppl, common their problems and the oh-so-glamorous life that most of ppl dont have.

I used to love that show at the beginning, I liked the first season best and maybe the second one, it felt most natural and simple.
But then the whole Speidi thing happened (I'm guessing they annoy everyone?) and all the drama and the fighting and crying ... It got boring over time so I didn't watch all the seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->