The Hills

As always I agree with Lova.Brody is nuts,he's such a douche.And Kristin ... I don't even know where to start.

Mikaela is like first season Lauren.I really love her,she's so innocent and I do think that she's probably smater than all of those people combined.Brody had a good girl but he's such a moron,that he doesn't see it.Lauren went through this but I'm glad she realised that she was too good for him.

Anyway,I was suprised to see that Alie is actually a pretty girl,without all the lip pencil.Oh and did anybody was disturbed by that scene,where Kristin and Stacie are getting their hair done.You could tell it was such for the show.LOL at the hairstylist doing the curls on K's hair and brushing them off.So stupid !

Ps:I know what you're thinkin,yes I still watch this show :innocent:

BBBBBB MON DIEU i thought the same thing about the hair thing. brushing them?? who does that?
and u got such a point McKaela is first season Lauren, Brody likes nasty girls ie jaydee, kristen and avril

I personally think Kristin is the best thing thats ever happened to The Hills, now there is actual drama!! :lol: :lol: Have to say though, McKaela is such a beauty... Brody needs his head examined!!

We were unpacking boxes after moving offices and I found this photo of Lauren & Heidi. It was taken I think right after the first season of The Hills or maybe at the end of it. They were in NYC for the VMAs.

www.nessaleestyle.blogspot.com

i was re-watching season 1 ^

the old heidi is just as ridiculous. the only difference is that was 10 surgeries before..

:innocent:

I think she was definetely sweeter on season 1 and 2. She was more goofy and seemed like a nice girl back then.

Mckaela seems sweet. But then again, you are judged by the company you keep so I think shes losing out there.

I like kristin - of course. I like that shes upfront and all. But I dont think she should have caused a scene at the party.

LO!!! :crush: She's such an adorable girl!!!! Haha she's my favourite. I do miss Lauren being on the show though :(

how funny because i am watching season 1 right now. heidi was really over the top back then too, i guess i really didn't realize! but, she was a little nicer and not as insane. i miss lauren so much!!

^ thats what i discovered too b/c i kept seeing ppl say how shes changed apparently and how its spencers fault.
but she always was a mess of a person.
if it wasnt spencer telling her to do things, it was jordan - who apparently is now waiting tables somewhere i think?!?
i cant remember where i read that :blink:

I saw a preview on MTV the other day, it said "only four more episodes left" but I thought they were showing 24? Did the season get cut or are they dividing it up?

are the ratings down now that the psycho pratts are not on it?! ^

could be a reason maybe?

The 6th season was only supposed to have 12 episodes, which is what they're having.

This week's ep was pretty much the same as last week? Same McKaela/Allie/Kristin drama, and Audrina is getting close to Justin Bobby again blah di blah.... :innocent:
Next week looks pretty promising though in Costa Rica, I thought that was supposed to be the Finale? Obviously not then.

I wonder what are Heidi and Spencer doing? :innocent:

getting a divorce. i don't know if it's for real, or just for publicity. i hope it's for real!! heard heidi is filming a reality show with jen bunney (oh hello blast from the hills past!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->