Charlize Theron has never heard of 'The Hills'

Danish

Reaction score
post827812062717491tnew2.jpg

MTV: Audrina from "The Hills" was at your premiere the other night, so now it can be told. You are a huge fan of the show and friends with all of them, right?

Theron
: [Confused.] What?

MTV: Do you know about "The Hills"?

Theron: "The Hills"?

MTV: "The Hills." You don't. OK. It's all good.

Theron: I do not know what "The Hills" are. Oh, now you're going to make me look like the old fart. God, you're a mother----er! Unbelievable! You're supposed to make me look like the cool movie star! Come on! Get with it! What is "The Hills"?

MTV: "The Hills" is a reality show that is very popular.

Theron: On MTV? I'm so sorry. I will try to watch that.

Source

:rofl: Love her

it wasnt only until very recently that i knew what it was either....dont worry, charlize, youre not missing much :lol:

A lister like her don't really need to know all this BS so called reality show :wink:

I love that she doesn't have a clue what that is. It doesn't make you an old fart, and you're not missing out on anything. I don't even watch MTV anymore. I have no idea why I know what it is.

I love it!:lol: The fact that she had no idea what it was makes her more likable. Perfect interview.

That's cause Charlize is a "serious" actress...LOL

I have never heard of The Hills and I have never heard of Charlize Theron until now
Are they both very famous?????

Seriously, if we're now going to have threads on celebrity ignorance then this is hardly the place to start.

Yes because it shows that those 'Hills' star are not A list celebrity and people don't appreciate them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->