The Hills

pffttt who knows whether their split for real or not :wacko:

apparently heidi has now ditched jen bunney & jen found out via the internet and made a statement to x17. spencer has a rap album coming out and is also moving to the uk to have a radio show. oh and the twins from the playboy mansion are supposed to be in heidi's new show. i'll believe any of it when i see it :innocent:

i agree what they said about playing the innocent card too much - mckaela's habit.
just steer clear of shady ppl! is she rle crazy?! drama seems to break out when shes around.

audrina and JB need are like a boring version of heidi and spencer to me. hes weird (but nice to look at) and shes such an annoying whining drama queen.

and wow they showed holly after so long. hahahah shes such an entertaining drunk! :lol: GOD ill never forget that episode - i think it was brodys birthday? the after party at kristins beach house? :lol: TOO FUNNY!

speaking of kristin, she looked lovely.

i cant help but think, when they all have bdays, i mean lauren is still friends with them (apparently shes living with Lo, still) but isnt it odd if kristin is there?

stephanies sunglasses - :heart: :heart: :heart:

This week's ep was pretty much the same as last week? Same McKaela/Allie/Kristin drama, and Audrina is getting close to Justin Bobby again blah di blah.... :innocent:
Next week looks pretty promising though in Costa Rica, I thought that was supposed to be the Finale? Obviously not then.

They did Costa Rica for the 100th episode of the show!

i wonder if Lauren is ever coming back now that Heidi and Spencer split..

Just watched the last episode.And while watching the preview for next week finale episode.I was think about how,Kristin bought nothing but absolutely nothing new and groundbreaking.To the "sans Lauren era".What a waste! I'm sure the producers are feeling really bad too.They wasted their money and time,to something useless.When the hardcore fans (like myself,I have to admit it)were saying that this show couldn't/wouldn't survive without Lauren.

Anyway,Kristin is so dumb.This girl sure as a big mouth but she's stupid as hell.Did she really thought that,the whole "I'm going to make him jealous"could work ? Thousands of women tried it before her and it has been proven that this sort of stategy never works its a fact.How could she think,that it could work for her and Brody.What a dumb*** seriously.I'm glad he turned her down.

I cannot believe there's just one more episode... I was getting bored of it though...

as much as i have hated on it lately, i'm going to miss the show! i miss the lauren years and it was just never the same without her.

My heart really went out to Kristin in this week's episode, poor girl! The last episode ever looks pretty weak though from what I can see! Wish Lauren could be there.... because it was her show after all, she held the crown waaaaay longer than Kristin !!

I'm also going to miss the show, it's still fun to watch all the guys even after Lauren's departure.

Last episode for not USA people?Anyone?

So how will it all end? Rumour has it that the last episodes of The Hills will conclude like no other show before. Tune in for the final episode on at 9pm on Sunday 15th August to find out!

^^ That was posted along with pictures of fans staying up all night or something to get tickets to the finale of The Hills in London.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like the very end where everything was finally revealed to be quite fake. I mean Kristen is crying & then end scene & she's alright.

That ending was quite bazaar, and stupid. I think I might need someone to really break down the whole point of that :unsure:.

I liked the ending. Basically because it wasn't anything like I expected. I've liked the show since the beginning, Laguna Beach. So I was a little sad to see it end.
That I will never tell anyone! ^_^

i loved the ending!

i was a fan from the first Laguna Beach right to the end of The Hills.
its a little sad to see it go.

and i thought the ending was clever.
i didnt expect it at all, which was a nice surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->