The In-search-of-shoes thread

DSC_0507-4.jpg

These shoes are from Aldo according to the wearer. I've tried asking her, and I've tried mailing Aldo, but no reply; does anyone know what the shoe model is called?

(http://www.carriehoang.com/)

Can anyone please tell me what they know/ think about this online shop ?
I would like to know about the quality, the sizes in general.
I saw these and many others but need one of my sisters in either the USA
or Canada to get them for me. Thank you
pics: ShoeDazzel

Attachments

• 2011-1-26-stylepulse_10.jpg
    2011-1-26-stylepulse_10.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 4
Can anybody ID these? They look so familiar, but I can't figure it out.

zimbio

Does anyone know where I can buy the Alexander Wang Anouck Beatle boots anywhere? I've tried finding them EVERYWHERE but I'm lost!

bangkokdoll,
Ebay? I only found them at fake shoes shops..

Last edited by a moderator:

sanitizedfashion
, those are the tommy hilfiger bennington duck boots :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm after a pair of wedge sandals for summer, but something with a really high heel. Most wedges I see are too low for my tastes.
They should be somewhat close to these when it comes to heel and platform ratio (but not as ugly in design:(
lp6131e.jpg

Anyone have any ideas?

these are nice IRL :innocent: (source: yournextshoes.com)

Attachments

• imagesCAD5KX0H.jpg
    imagesCAD5KX0H.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 259
In love and lust with these orange pumps. Anyone know the maker?

tumblr_lgln5mUF361qc7z81o1_500.png

via: thealwaysgentleman.tumblr.com

^they are kurt geiger. I have them in the turquoise colourway. Although they are very narrow and quite uncomfortable. i think if you end up buying them you need to make sure to size up!

Fergie Footwear

Does anybody own any of Fergie's shoes? Not fergalicious but the more expensive ones.... I'm trying to find a store in the NY/NJ area which sells them but can't... anybody know which stores carry them??

Does anyone know where I can find these Jeffrey Campbell Krystal Wedges? I've been looking everywhere, and I desperately want them!

sNIzs.jpg

source: freepeople.com

i wanted to buy these but the reviews say they are different cheap looking.
i have been looking for a boot like this for ages...do you know any other brand -even a lot more expensive- that make something like these one?
and, do you know how can i name these boots? (for reaserching them :-)

18946376_001_a

source:freepeople.com

and, do you know how can i name these boots? (for reaserching them :-)

Fur-lined ankle boots?

Would be easier to find a pair in the winter, net-a-porter has a few ankle boots that are similar but no fur.

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I'm looking for shoes similar to these? I know they're from Office from about 2007?

blackcigarette

Sold Out - Need Alternative

OK I have been looking for a pair of shoes like this for the longest time. They are perfect for what I want, only the size 5 (UK) are all gone. Help me find a silmilar pair. Please. Many kisses forever if you succeed.

The Shoes.

22606601_thumb.jpg

Pic from dorothyperkins.com

I went to see "The Change-Up" this weekend and Olivia Wilde looked amazing in the movie! Does anyone know who makes the knee-length brown leatherboots she wears to the baseball game? I believe they have a rubber sole. Unfortunately no luck locating a picture, but in the scene after you can see the boots well when she's taking them off. Thank you!

Best high heels for feet? Money is no object!

I love high heels, which I'm told can damage feet long term (causing hammertoes, bunions, etc). I've noticed my little toes swelling up after wearing certain shoes. I want pretty feet, but I also don't want to give up sexy high heels. I've searched online, and I'm not digging those old lady 2" heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->