The Last Movie You Saw?

purplelucrezia said:
I'm going to watch it anyway, although I must admit I was hoping for a more of a romance. Thanks for the heads-up in any case.
Let me know what you think of it! :flower:

"The dreamers" ( :rolleyes: ) and Ray ( :heart: ). And I tried to watch "And your mother too" on the tv last night but that was one bad movie. :yuk:

model_mom said:
Dances with wolves, I could watch that over and over.

oh i know! I got addicted to it last year!

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle was the last movie I saw. I lovvvvvvvved it

Pigling said:
That movie is seriously the best.

And pretend fighting is awesome (I especially remember one event right after we'd watched Pirates of the Carribean.. oh well).

DID I HEAR A PIRATE FIGHT?! :woot: ME AND MY FRIENDS DID THAT TOO....COMPLETE WITH SHIPS(POOL FLOATIES) WITH A VAST SEA(THE POOL) :ROFL:

JUST FOR YOU I DUG UP MY HOMEMADE HAT TOO...:argg: :lol:

Last night, I saw "I :heart: Huckabees." It was hilarious. From the moment Jason Schwartzman came on screen I knew it would be great.

Dustin Hoffman
Lilly Tomlin
Jude Law (boooo)
Naomi Watts
Mark Walberg

Butterfly Effect

(I liked it a lot; I thought the story was great.:ninja: :innocent: *running away from the angry mob smilie*)

^I totally missed the story:ninja:

Qianxi Manbo by Hsiao-hsien Hou. so-so, I think the story was a bit pointless, I'm just getting tired of seeing movies about troubled relationships..other than that, I really enjoyed watching a contemporary Asia:P

I saw White Noise last night...it was kinda weird and had a bad ending...it was jumpy though, which I liked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->