The Last Movie You Saw?

Phantom of the Opera, absolutely amazing movie, so worth the overpriced ticket.

Spike413 said:
Phantom of the Opera, absolutely amazing movie, so worth the overpriced ticket.
Same here, it was gutwrenching. So emotional I couldn't cry :smile:

lemme see...rented tons of movies today
wicker park (i want diane krugers blue coat and brown bag!!! :doh:)
wimbledon
garden state
little black book
delovely.... :heart: :cry: love ashley judd

hey what did u think of Garden State! i luv that film, sooo me...

anyways, a few days ago i saw a very long engagement...gorgeous film, of course from the director and star of Amelie...the french is gorgeous, the story is heartbreaking...and the guy i soooo hot, i would av spent 2 and a half hours of the film looking for him...

strawberry daiquiri said:
I cannot wait to see this... :buzz:
yeh, it's very long, but worth sticking with, it peaks at sad moments...
the storyline is an exact replica of Amelie...so that gives u an idea of the pace and length of the narrative...

Me niether...the trailer alone is enough to make you cry,non?

I watched "Gothic" when it was on the other night. The film about Mary Shelley staying at Lord Byron's....

Yeah, I loved A Very Long Engagement too. It was quite magical. But the war scenes were brutal in the beginning.

I tied to watch Thirteen today, but I was too busy making out with my boyfriend, so I don't remember any of it.

I saw Oceans Twelve the other day, didn't like it. Though it was funny at times

Elf! I'm such a kid at heart cos I loved it to bits!
Watched Thirteen, really didn't see what all the fuss was about. Bunch of scary teens acting like scary teens.

Pigling said:
Actually, Adaptation is about the only Spike thing I haven't seen. A friend of mine has this box set with most of his other stuff, but Adaptation's not on it, sadly. I really want to see it. What did you think of it?
Cool.
Well I enjoyed it, I thought it was rather funny ^_^ I know some who diden't like it though. It's rather weird, but I guess I think that because I diden't know enything about the movie before I saw it.
Hm Another reason to like it is because of meryl streep, I think she's lovely. :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
i've seen oceans Twelve...i mean Julia was hilarious, and anyone who's seent he film will totally get me...but otherwise, the storyline was too twisted...

Dawn of the dead for the second time.. and finally I saw Napoleon Dynamite. :rofl:

TINA, YA FAT LARD! EAT THE FOOOD!

Not a traditional film, but a rather long documentary about Marilyn Monroe's relationship with the photographer Milton Green. Fascinating and very well done, despite the fact that I've never been that much of a fan of hers. I honestly was afraid to leave even for a moment for fear of missing anything... The public image of her has always been that of a generally daft blond, but the documentary revealed a great deal her depth, and I learned quite a bit that I had no idea of.

luna said:
Dawn of the dead for the second time.. and finally I saw Napoleon Dynamite. :rofl:

TINA, YA FAT LARD! EAT THE FOOOD!

MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!! :woot: :heart: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->