The Lying Game

Dora

Reaction score
The Lying Game is an American drama television series produced by Alloy Entertainment and Warner Horizon Television for ABC Family.[1] The show is based on a series of novels of the same name by Sara Shepard. The network green-lighted the series in February 2011,[1] with the series premiering on August 15, 2011.

wikipedia

Anyone saw the pilot?

I just watched the pilot and I like it.^_^

I watched...the only thing I didn't like was how that guy figured out she wasn't Sutton so quick. They could've dragged that out a bit longer.

Anyway, I really had to a double-take at the main actress. You know the casting sheet said, "Looking for a Nina Dobrev type" Haha

^ i was thinking the same thing, they should have chosen Nina for the twin girl. But I'm not a fan of the mine actress.
It's like a mix of switched at birth and pll. I liked the pilot and I'm exited abot the next episodes, I'm more exited about the other two though.

^^I noticed that she is even talking like Nina. It's a little confusing.

Seems to be following the same format as Pretty Little Liars...a bunch of questions that we will probably not be getting answers to.

Love it :heart: Gosh I'm so addicted to all this teen series :judge:
But you're all right. The girl is Nina's clone. But Nina is a bit softer, imo and much more likable :heart:

I just watched the first 2 episodes and it looks good! :D
...and apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that the girl looks( and sounds) like a certain Nina Dobrev. :wink:

I liked the show. I didn't think I would but, I did.

Everyone here says she looks like Nina but, I think she looks more like a young Maggie Gyllenhaal.

5.jpg
MaggieGyllenhaal.jpg

alexandrachando.net & babble.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She always reminded me Of Micha Barton in those LG previews. :/
I love this show too btw, and the the books!

Watched it today, she looks and sounds like Nina Dobrev...
the plot reminds me a too much of PLL.
Let's see how it goes!

^^It's probably because it's the same author of the books.

I actually like when the story goes after tree episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annhedonia Beretta
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->