The Mascara Thread #2

My favourite mascara ever has to be Too Faced Lashgasm... have been looking into getting a new one for like two years now :ninja: meanwhile I've been wearing cheaper Rimmel tubes.

I'v been using max factor clump defy extension mascara for a while. It's okay but still looking for better, i loved ysl everlong. It was perfect for me! Why they discontinued it
That mascara made my lashes dark and long and very sexy with out looking too much. It defined perfectly!

I've invested in Georgio Armani Eyes to kill WP a few days ago, but I haven't yet received it. Expect a repo

I'm obsessed. :wub: It's a definition of a perfect mascara really. It does everything and more and stays on a whole day. It's so worth the money!

I have learnt new way to make the best out of my lashes I use waterproof version of Maybelline's Lash Sensational to curl and define and then the new Falsies Push up to lift and maximize them even more. I came to this through disappointment on Push up mascara, alone it did not do what I wished. Then I googled it to find others' reviews and found this blogger, who used those two Maybellines together. I happened to have both of the products, and I have to say it works like a dream. It can be done more natural looking or very "falsies" like for the evening, just adding the layers.

Also, I usually shun waterproof mascaras, since some of them just do not come off of my lashes, not by any remover. But Lash Sensational I actually like better wp, somehow the non wp version is more clumpy and harder to put on nice and even. None of thos probs with wp version Plus my eye make up remover cleans it off well.

It would never occur to me to mix'n'match my mascaras, I must start trying that out.

At the moment, I'm growing increasingly disappointed with the formula/performance of my recent L'Oreal purchase, so I've gone back to using Clinique's High Impact mascara, because at least I know I'll get decent-looking lashes without clumping.

It would never occur to me to mix'n'match my mascaras, I must start trying that out.

Me neither before I read that blog. It works when you let the first one dry a bit and then add the another. But obviously it does not work, if you put first one and then hours later try to add other one, lashes need to be still little "flexy". If this makes any sense

I have learnt new way to make the best out of my lashes I use waterproof version of Maybelline's Lash Sensational to curl and define and then the new Falsies Push up to lift and maximize them even more. I came to this through disappointment on Push up mascara, alone it did not do what I wished. Then I googled it to find others' reviews and found this blogger, who used those two Maybellines together. I happened to have both of the products, and I have to say it works like a dream. It can be done more natural looking or very "falsies" like for the evening, just adding the layers.

Also, I usually shun waterproof mascaras, since some of them just do not come off of my lashes, not by any remover. But Lash Sensational I actually like better wp, somehow the non wp version is more clumpy and harder to put on nice and even. None of thos probs with wp version Plus my eye make up remover cleans it off well.

I actually started to mix that push up maybelline ( the newest one) with the maxfactor clump defy extensions and the result is okay. It gives more vavavoom efect when i mix them.

I actually started to mix that push up maybelline ( the newest one) with the maxfactor clump defy extensions and the result is okay. It gives more vavavoom efect when i mix them.

I really must try that Max Factor, I have aimed to buy it more than once, but I get so much make up for free, including mascaras, so I always have few on the line when one dries up etc.

I am one of those women who are always looking for the best mascara My friend just shaked her head when I was excited to get the new Push Up and told me she does not even remember which brand her mascara or foundation is, they are just "something". I mean, how that is even possible

^ Eek!!! I might not remember the full name of my foundation, but I certainly know which counter to go to & describe it :wink:

^ Eek!!! I might not remember the full name of my foundation, but I certainly know which counter to go to & describe it :wink:

Haha, well I know products' names are ridiculously long and complicated, so even I as a cosmetic freak can not remember completely full names but I certainly know the brands name and which line it is etc. The point was that not eveyone is not into cosmetics even though they use them daily basis. For my friend mascara is just mascara, she goes to store, buys one when needed, but she definitely doesn't anticipate or be enthustiastic about upcoming products, because she does not follow the subject.

I know I am little bit freakish with my cosmetic enthusiasim

I am also when it comes to mascaras :D has anyone tried that new estee lauder mascara ( kendall jenner add) ? Is it any good?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume for a less than 3€ is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. Seriously.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume for a less than 3€ is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. Seriously.

Agreed, wish I could get it in Arabia :cry:

I know what I'm buying on my next trip to Primark:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->