The Mascara Thread #2

So after reading all of the rave reviews on MUA I decided to try Prestige My Biggest Lash. Since it was only $6 at CVS I figured I have nothing to loose....so when I got home I curled my lashes and put on two coats. OMG do I love this product!!! It seriously looks like I have falsies on, Ill try and post a picture later

Ha,ha. Funny vid. Thanks!
I tried that eyes to kill mascara by ARMANI. It is okay. Quite basic. Still looking for the perfect one. I am gonna try again diorshow. I used to wear it all the time few years ago so i wanna try is it still the one :D

Has anyone tried any of these lash enhancing serums? I'm desperate for longer curly lashes and have been using Rapidlash for two weeks and there's no difference yet. Anyone?

Mindbear,

why don't you try castor oil?

apply it on your lashes with a Q-Tip or any small brush every night before going to sleep. you should see a result after one month. my friend who has gorgeous lashes said she's did it. and I'm doing it right now as well:D

Oooh, I think i've heard of that as an option before. I'll give it a go after i've given up on rapidlash. My lashes are RUBBISH and so are my eyebrows. I hope something works!

Does anyone know of any good natural looking mascaras? Because I already have quite long, thick lashes it always looks really obvious that I'm wearing it and I look like a little creepy porcelain doll, not good! I just want something that defines them a bit and one that I can get in the UK. If it's really, really good I'm not too bothered about the price either.

again best one for natural look is clinique naturally glossy. you can get it from uk!

^
That one looks really good, but apparently it's being discontinued?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the best mascara brand for this natural, transparent and curved lashes effect?

scanned by ann007

Any transparent mascara will do, but you have to use an eyelash curler first.

Has anyone tried Maybelline Lash Stiletto, the waterproof version?

^ I'm not a Lash Stiletto fan. I know a lot of people like it but for me it's hard to explain, it would lengthen a little bit but it made my lashes crazy thin and there was no volume at all. I know it's a lengthening mascara but I wasn't expecting it to be that thinning

^ I'm not a Lash Stiletto fan. I know a lot of people like it but for me it's hard to explain, it would lengthen a little bit but it made my lashes crazy thin and there was no volume at all. I know it's a lengthening mascara but I wasn't expecting it to be that thinning
Thanks ^_^ I'm just looking for an everyday mascara, so that sounds fine to me

Lately I've been using Tarte's lash "multiplEYE" natural lash enhancing mascara (one coat) with Givency's Phenomenon' eyes for the corners, it's been working pretty well so far, gives a natural but pretty and lengthening look.

How often do you guys find you run out of mascara? Lately it seems I've been going through them pretty quickly...

Last edited by a moderator:
How often do you guys find you run out of mascara? Lately it seems I've been going through them pretty quickly...
It seems like the more impressive the results, the quicker I run out. I think it's because of the drop-off effect in quality once the forumla runs low.

Lately I've been loving Prestige's new My Biggest Lashes mascara. It makes my lashes touch my eyebrows, and I don't even need a curler which is great because I'm terrified of them. :lol: I'm a Prestige fan and loved Lash Matrix in its earliest form but found the formula changed or something after a few years. But MBL is awesome.

You shouldn't use mascara for longer than 6 weeks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->