Avant Garde

Reaction score
michellemccallum02.jpg
michellemccallum01.jpg

michellemccallum03.jpg
michellemccallum04.jpg

Michelle McCallum
Agency: Elite

Hockey-loving Michelle McCallum is icing her competition. The Taurus from British Columbia, Canada, has appeared in Harper's Bazaar, Italian Elle, Elle Girl, Seventeen, Grazia, Oyster and Teen Vogue with Terry Richardson. She's playing to win.

carolinasippel01.jpg
carolinasippel02.jpg

carolinasippel03.jpg

Carolina Sippel
Agency: New York

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Brazil's latest gift to the world is Carolina Sippel. Wide-eyed and mischievous, the modern-day Twiggy caught the attention of starmaker Steven Meisel and Corinne Day, both of whom shot her for Italian Vogue. Carolina's runway mileage, meanwhile, includes Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Rochas and Givenchy. Seems everyone is under her spell. [/FONT]

flor01.jpg
flor02.jpg

flor03.jpg
flor04.jpg

Flor
Agency: Wilhelmina

The most photographed girl in all of Portugal has to be Flor—if not the whole Iberian peninsula—thanks to the April cover of Portuguese Vogue. Even before that, though, there was Portuguese Elle, GQ and Cosmo. We're floored by Flor.

(hintmag)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Flor and Carol Sippel :heart: .
I haven' t heard of Michelle McCallum before.

I think Daiane will do really well next season. Actually I think Supreme management has a great set of fresh new faces who will do quite well :flower:

1865_18553.jpg

suprememanagement.com

leona.jpg

Leona Axelsen Ringstrom
Agency: DNA

Petite Swedish sensation Leona Axelsen Ringstrom will soon be stuck in your head like an Abba song. The music fanatic with a musician for a father made her debut on the cover of 10 magazine, and has since graced the pages of Swedish Elle and Nylon. She's a chart-topper.

mariemeyer.jpg

Marie Meyer
Agency: One

Calling to mind a young Lisa Bonet, Marie Meyer has cheekbones you could cut a cake with. The French-born femme fatale has appeared in Numero, Vogue Homme, i-D and American Elle, helping bring a little exoticism back to modeling. Next show season will belong to her.

sophieholmes01.jpg
sophieholmes02.jpg

sophieholmes03.jpg
sophieholmes04.jpg

Sophie Holmes
Agency: Marilyn

Hailing from the north of England, Sophie Holmes is coming down hard on the rest of the continent. She's appeared in Italian Vogue with Bruce Weber and a Burberry campaign with Mario Testino, as well as German Vogue, Italian Marie Claire and French magazine. Stateside, she's landed in V, Harper's Bazaar and the New York Times. The forecast calls for Sophie.

mariyamarkina01.jpg
mariyamarkina02.jpg

mariyamarkina03.jpg
mariyamarkina04.jpg

Mariya Markina
Agency: Supreme

Born in a small town near Chernobyl, Ukraine, the radiant Mariya Markina exploded at the last European shows, clocking up runway time at Yves Saint Laurent, Rochas, Valentino, Costume National and Kenzo. She also opened and closed the Jil Sander show. Soon she'll soon be burning up the pages of Harper's Bazaar, V, German Vogue, i-D, as well as Sander's fall campaign, shot by Willy Vanderperre. Mariya melts our hearts.

(hintmag)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who to like yet :lol:

But I hope my personal fav Julia V. (feautured in Feb UK vogue) will do runway...and get big.

10 mag

from paparazzi.fi

i like a lot of these new girls

marie meyer, carol sippel, daiane, mariya

right now, im really liking Heidi Verster. shes been around a few seasons already though, so not really a new face.

kiki96 said:
What makes someone a new face for a particular month?
Avant Garde posted the June edition of Hint mag's Model Mania. They feature a few up-and-coming models every month. Usually newish girls, but Marie Meyer, for instance, has been around for years. I have no idea about their selection criteria, just general buzz and girls they find interesting, I guess.

Then the thread seems to have turned into more of a general discussion of new girls.

OlgaKorbut said:
Avant Garde posted the June edition of Hint mag's Model Mania. They feature a few up-and-coming models every month. Usually newish girls, but Marie Meyer, for instance, has been around for years. I have no idea about their selection criteria, just general buzz and girls they find interesting, I guess.

Then the thread seems to have turned into more of a general discussion of new girls.

cool, thanks. i was asking bc I have seen this new-ish girl in a bunch of editorials and i know she isn't posted anywhere on here. Wasn't sure where the best place was to discuss her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->