The OC Makeup

lele

Reaction score
I was looking at marisa's face during Wed's episode thinking what is it about her makeup that i love... it was that electric blue looking eyeliner, heavy on the bottom... that was about all she had on and it looked so cool...

anyway else notice?

Hey Lele, I also happen to really like her! She's really pretty ! :blush: I don't remember the blue electric eyeliner, but here are some tips to get her more "casual" look.

I couldn't paste the text describing her makeup from the INSTYLE website (it wont let me copy!), but they are having a step to step guide on how to steal her look!

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/read/ask/st...,489470,00.html

Oh, I forgot, you have to suscribe to the magazine in order to check the website or be an AOL member........

But all in all, I can always resume what it is saying:

Mischa Barton: the o.c.
So buzz-worthy it's being heralded as the new 90210, Fox's So-Cal drama The OC has one thing its predecessor lacked: Mischa Barton. Scintillating on the small screen as Marissa Cooper, this beautiful young woman is not without her share of problems. Yet, in a world of limitless wealth, these don't include typical high school anxieties like what to wear (her book bag is a slouchy leather Chanel), making the most of that awkward period ("Mischa is so beautiful, we avoid sophisticated styles or she could end up looking like a supermodel," warns hairstylist Daniel Curet), or landing a boyfriend (current count: two). With its fast cars, faster lifestyles and Barton in the driver's seat, The OC is poised to take us on one incredible ride.—Suzanne Zuckerman

So here it goes:

Skin: Neutrogena Healthy skin face lotion, Healthy skin eye cream, luminosity added with a mix of Chanel bases (Voile universel in Vanille and Cannelle).

Blush:Tarte Pickled peach or Mac Cheek hue in Factory or No 302 from Anna Sui.

Eyes: Maybelline Great Lash mascara, Chanel Intense eye pencil in Graphite, and a series of shadows in pink, peach, and champagne shades like Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick compact, Mac Canton candy, Chanel multi effect in Air and Kitten from Stila.

Lips: A swipe of Lancome Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri.

Originally posted by lele@Nov 7th, 2003 - 4:48 pm
it was that electric blue looking eyeliner, heavy on the bottom... that was about all she had on and it looked so cool...
Hey, that liner sounds really awesome. I have about the same skintone as Marisa :blush: does and I think I'll buy myself a shimmering dark blue eyeliner. It sounds really cool. I am going to have to search on the net to find pictures of her wearing it... !

Anyone knows where I can find some?

i agree it ahs nice make up, i liekt he bleu eyelienr as said before

Very cool tips!!! thanks for that!!!

ahh! i LOVE Mischa Barton...she looks great, acts great, and dresses great!

I absolutely :heart: Mischa Barton and The O.C.!!She always manages to look amazing no matter what she's wearing and her makeup compliments her so well! :blush:

If anyone has any articles on Rachel's make-up would be great coz i have the exact some complexion and color of hair&eyes :flower:

The make up artist on the show is Joni Powell if anyone is interested...

i love rachel bilson's makeup..its always so natural and cute :heart: but then she can look really good w/the smokey eyemakeup too!
i've liked her makeup better as the seasons go on...

i love her blush!

1778_859443306_rachel_bilson_2_H151659_L.jpg

source: http://teemix.aufeminin.com/
77b_rachel_bilson.jpg

source: askmen.com

she's wearing some kind of blueish greenish eyeliner which i like!
rbpublic79.jpg

source: rachel bilson online

and i love the smokey eye look here..
rbshoot27.jpg

source: rachel-bilson.net

thanks for the pics! :flower: I've also liked her make-up much more as the seasons went on.. Season one her makeup was too overloaded I think

I personally love all the peachy nd corally lip colours they use, specially in season 2, they all look so natural! does anyone have any recommendations for similar lip products?!

Oh and you can recieve Beauty Breakdowns for the OC on www.makeup411.com but this only really applies for season 1 makeup i think! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->