A really short skirt
Baby pink sweater
white pearls
white moccasines/ballerinas
Fur hood on the jacket
Lots of makeup
And super blonde hair

This is really not my style at all!!

the complete opposite of my style is anything consciously sexy... it just isn't something that is natural to me. I much prefer beautiful and pretty things, and I'd prefer the type of attention that attracts as opposed to the attention a revealing, sexy outfit would.

also anything 'business-y', such as a full-on, plain suit. I think even if I worked in the city I couldn't dress like that...I'm just too aesthetically driven to feel comfortable in a plain suit, even if it's beautifully tailored and cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
my style is pretty versatile. I can't say what would be the opposite.

I think with me it would be anything bearing logos, especially sporty clothes. As I'm nowhere near being an athletic person, I just can't do it. Also, i hate the idea of being a billboard.

- neon colors, especially pink
- Something "cutesy" like with a picture of a kitten and a heart on it, this should have pink and/or sparkles
- Animal prints and low cut top
- Blue glitter eyeshadow
- Curly hair, blonde with thick platnum highlights and black roots
- Jeans with "sexy" rips all over the thighs, and make them white or light blue stonewashed with a really narrow ankle!
- Uggs or big cowgirl boots
- A very ugly, very fake, LV monogrammed bag
- An ipod in a pink fuzzy case
- A shirt with a ridiculous saying on it that actually puts me down. Or maybe this slogan should be on my butt.
- Tiny cell phone that flashes and plays a pop song really loudly when it goes off. It goes off constantly because I've paid someone to call me every 3 minutes. I proceed to talk on it loudly. "You did not. You did NOT!!!!"
- I have to walk with an exaggerated swagger. Watch out to my right and my left because I've taken the catwalk walk and mixed it up with the "first time on a boat and I don't have any sealegs" walk all at once.

But someone else has to pay for all this crap because I would never waste my $$ on any of that!! :smile:

Abercrombie baggy khaki cargo shorts
lacoste polo, collar popped
some kind of flip-flops
backwards baseball hat

I hate too many things to be able to define one outfit...this is a really tricky question actually.

I'm only just defining what I do like.

a bunch of drab colors thrown together
army/military overload, with the boots and all
ugly brown sack bags (esp in cheap cloth material)
the "urban outfitters" look, with those overpriced chinese slippers
japanese street style
"urban" style, with those weird nylon sacks that go over your body and clothing with tons of zippers all over it
the "baby phat" look, complete with blindingly bright bomber jacket and too-tight spandexy jeans in ugly washes
goth and punk style
cargo pants
cheap sandals with ugly heels
uberplatform boots/shoes
anything that says princess, or angel, or has that horrible "flame" design on it
coach, dooney and the worst of 'em all... vera bradley

tangerine said:
Abercrombie baggy khaki cargo shorts
lacoste polo, collar popped
some kind of flip-flops
backwards baseball hat

Well I think these would go under opposite of my style as well, especially "some kind of flip-flops." I never wear sandals or open toed shoes.

I think anything "gangstah"..No, nooo, not even that! Anything colourful, i feeel really out of place in colour. My wardrobe is beige/black/brown/blue

There's a LOT of looks that I don't like and are therefore the opposite of my style.

However, what is way more interesting for such a topic is the looks that we can appreciate and think are beautiful even if they are the opposite of what we wear.

Yesterday at dinner , there was a young woman with straight black hair in a severe ponytail, a chic black pinstripe suit, and black pointy boots. I stared at her the whole time, wishing I could pull that off. When I wear structured, tailored clothes and pointy shoes, I look like a kid playing dress-up. But it inspired me to challenge myself and look for such an outfit on my next shopping venture.

It's important to play with contrasts and challenge yourself, just so you don't fall into a predictable pattern.

The opposite of my style:

- any makeup
- hair product
- jet black hair

- really high heels

- anything black
- short-length shirts (baby tees)
- those stupid message shirts.... ughhhhhhhh! like "Princess" or "hottie"
- red, orange, or any shade of these
- anything really tight
- tapered pants
- high waisted pants

This is what I picture: The type of girl who puts a lot of effort into her looks and outfit - all black, very tight clothes, and high heeled black sandals. A boring black handbag. Dyed black hair and over plucked eyebrows and dark lipliner over light lipstick. a lot of Face makeup.

funny thread:lol:

long blonde hair/wig
high heels
huge amount of gold[ish] accesoires
pink and purple
small "girly" bag
mini skirt
and nobody will recognize meB)
not that i hate all of this stuff on other people, just totally not me:blink:

errr... i would never wear something that would make me look like the conservative thirty something women round here... yuck! (they really make me puke...), that is... blonde lights on my hair, fake Carolina Herrera handbags (i wouldnt even wear a genuine C Herrera bag either now that i think about that...!!!), mocasine shoes or shirts with the collars popped! i would never wear lots of gold rings at once either as some girls usually do... oh god... this is really giving me the creeps... scarey!!!!!!

Sonny xxx

stilettogirl84 said:
GRACE: Karen, I think you can learn to live on this budget. I mean, Spain does,

KAREN: Honey, those people wear tires on their feet! I wear Manolo Blahniks.

not sure if i find that funny...

especially since Manolo Blahnik is Spanish himself, actually from the Canary Islands, Spain.

Sonny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->