The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

absolutely addicted to this show! everytime i watch an episode i hit the repeat button...
taylor is totally growing on me

i loove this show! and im in love with brad :D

I don't know if that's a good ideia... he seans to be gay!!! :shock:

fall in love with a gay it's alf a way from a heartbrack... well you can always join Amy Winehouse and make some heartbracks albuns... becarefule with the drogs!!! :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
the 3rd one is up, just so you know!:woot:

Can Anyone Megaupload EP 3?

Loving your work Lady B!! Thanks so much for sharing 1 & 2!!!!:clap::buzz::clap:

Great show---as I expected! Love RZ.

& people ask why she is branding herself....1 word; MONEY

I can't remember who asked, but the sunnies she wore was the Dior Gloss as someone as told before, i was watching again, thanks to Lady B, and i stop there to check!

i love the show, saw the first couple episodes, and quickly became a fan of hers! :D at first i never heard of her, though except she was on project runway show as a judge, but yea thats it, and im like hmm who's she?
but yea i like her, and woow, without make up..yikes!

i dont like taylor, she annoyed me, and i was like whats her deal, why is she soo mean to, the new guy :smile:O i forgot his name :P)
and theres nothing wrong with a lil chat chat here and there..sheesh.
but i do love her style of the clothes she wears, her hair, it annoys me somewhat, its always the same messy hair. :P

i cant waiiit till my direct tv works again, so i can watch it!!! >.< :D

I have a quick question for anyone who can answer: On episode 4, towards the very beginning of the show, they show Joy Bryant looking at options for the Zac Posen show...does anyone know the brand of the gray tee shirt that she's wearing? I need that tee immediately. Thank you so much in advance.

I was trying to like Taylor but she was so nasty tonight...she really wants to get Brad gone and it makes no sense why. Because he has a positive attitude?! What kind of person is she...

I'm downloading it again from mininova.org, but it's taking forever... Haha I'm so impatient :rolleyes:

All I can say is I LOVE THIS SHOW! I really loved last nights. When her and Brad were speed shopping, that was my favorite part. Brad is the best shopping buddy. I love to see all the clothes and seeing them at Oscar de la Renta's showroom brought a tear to my eye.

So after watching last night's show, "to die" and "I've died" have officially made it into my vocabulary. I dont even know when I'm saying it, it just comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->