The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

she looks very old for her age,
my mom who is in her 50s have less wrinkles that her.....
why?

I really like all three of their styles and the way they look together.

I'm trying to like Taylor because I like her style (haha), but she's really making it hard. She seems very manipulative.

I think Brad is adorable.

she looks very old for her age,
my mom who is in her 50s have less wrinkles that her.....
why?

I felt like you could really notice her skin last night and it was not good...also the bones sticking out in her chest at the end trying on the black & white dress...:shock:

for the people who were asking about the second dress joy tried on in the first episode..here it is being worn by another of rachel's clients kate beckinsale

Attachments

• 0000047415_20080318122618.jpg
    0000047415_20080318122618.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 26
I was trying to like Taylor but she was so nasty tonight...she really wants to get Brad gone and it makes no sense why. Because he has a positive attitude?! What kind of person is she...

I think Taylor doesn't like Brad because she wanted her friend to get Brad's job when Rachel was hiring. She said so in episode 4 when her friend was helping her in LA when Rachel and Brad were in NYC.

This show is hilarious. :lol: It's a guilty pleasure for me for sure...

lady_B, thanks so much for the ep!
I despise Taylor and the brunette version who lurked behind her for the whole episode. I suppose Rachel probably hired her because she doesn't mind doing the dirty work and being mean but she's just dreadful.

thanx guys for the links
am soooo addicted to this show, i dont wanna wait a week till the next one
anyway, sometimes rachel looks quite pretty but i say sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
lady_B, thanks so much for the ep!
I despise Taylor and the brunette version who lurked behind her for the whole episode. I suppose Rachel probably hired her because she doesn't mind doing the dirty work and being mean but she's just dreadful.
Oh god, they were both pathetic and worthy of each other!

The shopping scene was insane hahah, i cant help but feel sorry for her husband sometimes :blush: he seems like he has no pull and is played all the time.:doh:

Her husband seems too sweet for her! LOL Brad and her make-up artist are both very entertaining, I also love that Joy Bryant is in like every ep.

I've already seen all four episodes and boy, I am hooked! Not because the show is great, but because I love Brad's dandy style! I love him and Joey. Now I wonder, why isn't Joey part of the main cast? He seems to be an interesting character.

One last thing, who was the Cate/Kate who texted Rachel before the Marchesa show (the one who asked for clothes to be shipped to London)?

I assumed it was Kate Beckinsale because of the dress that Joy tried on that later ended up on Kate.
You'd think the publicists or assistants or whoever organises the celebrity's schedule would let the stylist know they needed the outfits in advance, not right before they were needed. No wonder everybody was so stressed!

This show it's major, i'm so in :heart: with it!!!
And all that outfits and the designers showrooms she goes, they are so fabulouse... i wish i could get in some of them!!!

This week was hard for me, so i didn't had time to came here, but i realise that i'm so much more addicted to the show, to what i thought i'm, when i catch myself woudering how it was the show and if Lady B already upload him for us... :blush:

Thanks Lady B, you so need a Karma!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->