The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

Ok, Just catching up with the show...and I like it so far ^_^

anyways...I was looking some pics from the sartorialist that I have saved on my PC and found Brad, quite random...this pic is from ages ago...almost 2 years I believe

mmjcrest.jpg

source | the sartorialist at men.style.com

^^ Haha. Oh Brad... :rolleyes: :lol:

Question: What was Brad doing before working for Rachel Zoe? He seems to be well-acquainted with a number of fashion industry people.

i did abit of googling:

Brad's twitter - http://twitter.com/mrbradgoreski
The bio is really sweet and adorable, it says "I am one of Rachel Zoe's associates and I love Taylor"

Bit on what Brad use to do:
Brad Goreski picked up his first Vogue at the age of twelve and has been entranced by the world of fashion ever since. Originally from the small Canadian town of Port Perry, Ontario, he has resided in LA for the past seven years. During his summer breaks while studying Art History at the University of Southern California, Goreski had the opportunity to intern at Vogue and W magazines in New York. Upon graduation, he was hired to be the West Coast assistant at Vogue - a dream come true. While at Vogue, Goreski followed Rachel Zoe's career and developed an admiration for her styling work and aesthetic. He first met Zoe at a Chanel dinner, and spent the next year attempting to get closer to the "Zoe Camp." Persistence paid off as Goreski has now been working for Zoe since January 2008. His other interests include anything Madonna, the theater, spending time with his miniature schnauzer, Jasper, and traveling.

Ah yes I remember hearing about his previous working at Vogue. Glad to see his plans are going well ^_^

They mention a few times in Season 1 that Brad worked at Vogue before working with Rachel.

Brad- I used to like him last season but now he is just lame and useless. Tired of his corny one-liners and jokes. He is probably hired by Bravo to put on a show.

Rahcel- i actually like her, she can be disorganised and scattered but she knows her stuff. I loved the Eva Mendez Dior dress.

Taylor- I am warming to her. She obviously has major communication issues but is not a bad person. Rachel should have kept her promises but she didn't. So of course Tay is frustrated.

^ I wonder if that is Rachel behind Brad in that photo... With the blonde hair...

anyways...I was looking some pics from the sartorialist that I have saved on my PC and found Brad, quite random...this pic is from ages ago...almost 2 years I believe

wow even back then he was sporting the bow tie look
:lol:

^ Probably. She's wearing fur. Hehe

Thanks ponytrot for googling, I was too lazy. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
^ lol. that's why i edited my post. i didn't read it right at first. i thought they were two different entities. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
after reading that article about Taylor a few pages back I ordered a sample of miss marissa and I love it! I really hope she doesnt leave the Zoe camp :/

source | the sartorialist at men.style.com[/SIZE]

I can see Rachel Zoe's back behind him ...
So that must be on the time he worked with Rachel Zoe ...
After all, he's working with her for what ... 1 year and a half ...
And I'm sure I've seen him with that outfit already ...

Thanks so much for sharing the links Sill. Much appreciated. :flower:

My Likes/Dislikes for Episode 2

+ Likes: Rachel & Brad @ DVF. They seemed like they were having such a blast.

Rachel meeting up with Tiger J to work on her own line.

Brad & Taylor enjoying a night out on the town together. It's so good to see them enjoying each others company.

- Dislikes: Taylor's constant complaints. I can understand her being annoyed with being told things at the last minutes, plans being changed et cetera but my goodness she is really becoming irksome.

Rachel's aloofness- I know she is super busy but if I can feel the tension between her & Tay through my comp screen than I can just imagine how intensified it would be in person.

Anne's Oscar Dress Chase. I do get why there should be a selection of dresses to choose from but if Rachel was so sold on the Armani Prive which she Anne did end up wearing I don't get all the big fuss. I will say though that I am glad that they went without the train.

i simply adore this show yes its overdone but LOVE everything and seriously Brad is adorable!

I didn't enjoy episode two at all. I really tried, but it was a lot of the same old stuff over and over again. When is Taylor not being rude, and when is Rachel not running around like a chicken with her head cut off for that "I die" dress. I need more.

^ I agree the first episode was much better, it had all of that but in a smaller doze, imho.

I think Rachel is at fault for the way Taylor talks to her, she has fostered a work environment that doesn't have a rigid power structure. Wintour would never let an assistant speak to her like that....or speak to her at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->