The September Issue : A Vogue / Anna Wintour Documentary

Do you mean the extra DVD with deleted scenes or something else?

Well there's the second disk from the two-disk edition that has the scenes you mentioned in your deleted scene breakdown^, but Barnes & Noble sold an exclusive edition that came with a third disk, that had like 60 minutes of deleted footage from the Met ball.

Here's a list of the deleted scenes...

Anna Wintour
Season's Trends Discussion
Anna & Bee Visit Designer Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel Atelier in Paris
Anna & Bee Visit Designer Olivier Theyskens at Nina Ricci Atelier in Paris
Anna & the Vogue Editors Visit Balenciaga Preview in Paris
Anna & André Attend Chloé Show in Paris
Anna & André Attend Nina Ricci Show in Paris
Anna Backstage at Thakoon Show - NYC
Upcoming Political Coverage Discussion
Preparation for the Michelle Obama Photo Shoot
What Will Michelle Obama Wear?
L'Oréal Meeting
John Galliano Preview of His Dior Resort Collection in NYC
Thakoon Preview of His Resort Collection in NYC
September Issue Coverlines Discussion
Anna and Team Discuss the Venue for an Upcoming Party
Anna Speaks at Memorial Service for Isabella Blow

Grace Coddington
At Home in the Country
Discusses Drawings at Versace Showroom in Paris
Complete Couture Shoot in Paris
How Does This Shirt Work?
Planning Accessories' Shoot

André Leon Talley
Previews Vera Wang's Collection in NYC
Visits Karl Lagerfeld in Paris
Delivers Commencement Speech in NYC
Visits Vintage Jeweler Fred Leighton in NYC
Lunch in Car!

Thakoon
Trunk Show at Bergdorf Goodman - NYC
Visit to Vogue
Sees His Work in Vogue

Sienna Miller, Complete Cover Shoot

Is there anyway we can see these by downloading? Or do we need to order the dvd? :S

Well there's the second disk from the two-disk edition that has the scenes you mentioned in your deleted scene breakdown^, but Barnes & Noble sold an exclusive edition that came with a third disk, that had like 60 minutes of deleted footage from the Met ball.

Yeah, I know. I have it. The running time is 26:42 minutes.

Is it avaliable to see in Spanish subtitles anywhere on the internet? I've seen it in English and there are a lot of parts I can barely understand

i'm really sad this is out of stock, but happily i haven't ordered the wrong one yet, because i have that already. thanks for the info!

I would keep an eye out for the 3 disk version on amazon or e-bay. That's where I got my copy.

i loove anything fashion so i saw this documentary a while back a few times & i liked it but seeing you guys talk about it convinced me to borrow it again from my library & seeing it again.. it was like WOW!! i just looooooved it!!! especially all the special features:woot:seriously they should've left some of that on the original movie cuz it was very entertaining:lol: it truly was fascinating to see the behind the scenes, ins & outs, inner workings of vogue & get to know a little about these people i thought i knew. except for the fact that i wished it showed more fashion shows, models & the editorials being shot i loved it start to finish & it just left me craving for more:D

is it just me but does anybody else wish it became a regular series or something. i find it more entertaining to see what they all go through every september issue:smile: i mean it's more interesting than the Rachel Zoe project is now:lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->