The Shu Uemura Makeup Thread

I love shu, unfortunately can't find a stockist near me, does anyone know anywhere in the north east of england that sell shu? or maybe somewhere online that ships to the uk at all? would be so pleased if I could find somewhere I miss those sexy fake feathery lazshes!

I've just received Shu's blushes which I ordered at strawberrynet.com
I think that they sell worldwide :smile: But they don't have lashes there :(

Ms. Diorella strawberrynet has some.. but you can phone Harvey Nic as well.. :flower:

Ms. Diorella strawberrynet has some.. but you can phone Harvey Nic as well.. :flower:

thanks hanne, you wouldn't happen to know if hav nics in leeds sell it? I was there last week and didn't notice it there but maybe I just missed it.

Try to have a look at HN's site.. they would list what branches carry the label :flower:

gave me over $40 in free products (sample moisturizers and cleanising oils) after spending about $120 on their foundation, powder, and lipstick
i love you shu :D

i love it. i have a few things from the line and i have no complaints. their facial cleanser is to die for!

cleannnnnnnsinnnngggg oiiil.

Droools and dies.

Did you know, that with this stuff, if you apply pressure while rubbing it into your face on your blackheads and small white heads, they just pop right out? it's so strange...the pink one exfloliates and the whole nine yards. but it's all good :D expensive, (and did you know that it's made out of cheap as garbage ingredients? go check out the other topic in skincare called OCM)

Has anybody bought the new creme eyeshadows ? If so how do they compare in staying power to say MACs Paints ?

I just ordered the eyelash curler from sephora.com and the box in which it came with had a promotional code : LASHES for a free sample of the cleansing oil, but with purchase of another Shu Uemura product. I need to stay away from sephora.... they always pull me back in to buy stuff I don't even need!

Has anybody tried the moisturizing face masks? I'm thinking of buying it, but would like others opinions first.

Anyone tried their concealers?

I've used their Nobara cream foundation as a concealer..it's good but I think FxCover's cream foundation that I use currently as a concealer is better.. (Nobara like FxCover has a softer texture than say Laura Mercier's Secret Camo, which is a good thing imo)

I LOVE THEIR CLEANSING OIL... just made my bf stop at Shu in LA to pick up a bottle for me! I gotta say I swear by it now!

Hanne, i know what you mean, Laura Mercier's concealer is like freakin glue.
That's so funny, I just bought some Laura Mercier concealer because I had heard a lot about her brand. I like it a lot, but this is only the second concealer I've ever bought.

cleannnnnnnsinnnngggg oiiil.

Droools and dies.

Did you know, that with this stuff, if you apply pressure while rubbing it into your face on your blackheads and small white heads, they just pop right out? it's so strange...the pink one exfloliates and the whole nine yards. but it's all good :D expensive, (and did you know that it's made out of cheap as garbage ingredients? go check out the other topic in skincare called OCM)

:blink:REALLLLLY? :woot: wow who knew i'm going to go try that now lol
^_^ thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->