The Twilight Saga Movies

yeah. i'm not in the known with the whole comic con conference (i mean, with that gathering at all), esp. with film based on books being represented there. was HP ever represented there?

No offence but why are they going to comic-con? It's a comic book convention. Nerds and geeks do not care about Twilight. The movies that get previewed there are aimed at that target group. New Moon doesn't belong next to Iron Man 2 and annoucements about the Thor casting etc.

I still don't know why they went last year.

well true blood was also promoted there last year, the whole cast went and did the same thing that the twilight cast did. so i guess its just anything with a huge fanbase really

HP was never at ComiCon.

Summit, like dajrekshn said, is the biggest pimping film company out there. They'll pimp out Twilight everywhere they can.

not just that, judging what happened to rob in NY with "fans" i'm fairly certain we can expect security breaches if he comes to san diego. i don't get it, first rob had to pay for his own security, now this, totally unneeded for him to come, imo since he's irrelevant to the book. summit obviously doesn't care less about except the money. on the other hand, with all the rumors about rob and k i hardly doubt anyone will be able to steal the spotlight for the movie itself, and what can turned on to summit badly, the might be all sorts of questions from the fans. plain money making machine at the end of the day.

eternitygoddess has hit the nail on the head re HP and Summitt. I still can't get over the fact they sent Rob to Wallmart for a book club type thing.

I've "heard" rumblings from the geek world that Comic-con is becoming too commercial and they aren't happy about it.

Sorry but it's just my opinion that Twilight doesn't belong there. Next thing you know they will be previewing chick flicks and war movies.

Comic Con is meant for Comics.
last time I checked, Twilight series wasnt a comic.

its like having Barney perform at a night club :rolleyes:
it just doesnt belong.

first rob had to pay for his own security, now this, totally unneeded for him to come

I doubt he or Kristen even wants to go to Comic Con.
and I really dont blame them.
I'm sure every now and then they both regret taking on Twilight :lol:

I doubt he or Kristen even wants to go to Comic Con.
and I really dont blame them.
I'm sure every now and then they both regret taking on Twilight :lol:
i also don't doubt it for a second. i think rob was fine with it until NY incident, then all hell break loose. :lol:

FYI Comic Con is not meant just for comic books. It´s a multigenre fan convention: science fiction, fantasy, films, television, anime, manga, action figures, video games, animation, card games, etc including fantasy novels which is what Twilight is. It made sense that they went there last year to present the movie, now as well.

. i think rob was fine with it until NY incident

i think so too.
up until then he was smiling for the papz and whatever,
and now, hes all gloomy, never looks up..
its like hes not our RobPatty anymore :cry::lol:

i just thought that these were hilarious :rofl:

ru.png
6786683.png
65.png

source- livejournal ontd

Part of an interview with Kiowa Gordon (he plays Embry Call:(

kiowagordon2cc.jpg

Within a couple of weeks word came he landed the part of Embry Call. “My mom got an e-mail. She was ecstatic.” After speaking to the director on the phone, he was off to Los Angeles for a “cyberscan.” It’s a technique used in many movies to create real-life animation. “A machine went around my body to create a computer image so I could be transformed into a werewolf.”

“When I went to Vancouver, the first person I met was Alex Meraz. During the first three weeks I hung out with the wolf pack. We worked with a personal trainer. I gained five pounds. We all bonded and became like brothers,” Gordon said. “I’m the smallest (physically) but I’m the tallest.” Gordon is 5 feet 11 inches tall.

He describes a day of the set. “We spend an hour in makeup (basically) getting darker and they enhanced our abs,” laughs Gordon. “It was really cold, one degree Celsius. We wore robes before our shoots. All our scenes were outdoors. We had to get in the rain.”

Gordon met all the major actors and shot a scene with Stewart. “I’ve had long hair since the seventh grade, to my shoulders. Our hair has to be short when we become werewolves. I had no idea they were going to cut it. Oh man!”

The rest of the interview is here:
http://www.indiancountrytoday.com/living/49203882.html

Just a bit of Twilight fun - TwilightersAnonymous has a new feature where they think up the top ten pick-up lines for the boys of New Moon.

Here are the top 10 of the boys -
“Edward Cullen’s Top Ten Best Pick-Up Lines”:
10. I have a private island. Wanna see it?
9. “Pardon me Miss. I…uhh..hello? Dang it! She fainted again. Why can’t I stop dazzling people?”
8. Cullen. Edward Cullen.
7. Hi, I’m Edward. I can be the super hero or the bad guy.
6. I play the field. And it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
5. “I’m an addict. Will you be my heroin?”
4. “Have you been drinking? Or do I intoxicate you?”
3. Hi. The voices in my head just told me to come talk to you.
2. “My sister can see the future. Let me give you a clue, it’s Me + You.”
1. Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel.

Jacob Black’s Top Ten Pick-Up Lines:
10. “Wanna see my reservation?”
9. “Will you be the mother of my puppies?”
8. “I give a whole new meaning to ‘Animal Attraction’”
7. “Wanna play a game? You can be Little Red Riding Hood and I’ll be the Big Bad Wolf.”
6. “So…how do you feel about dogs?”
5. “You look imprintable…I mean uhh..impeccable in that outfit”
4. “Hey baby, need a mechanic for that finely tuned body?”
3. “You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?”
2. “I can go from furry to naked in 1.3 seconds”
1. “You know what they say, right? Once you go Black you never go back.”

Emmett’s Top Ten Pick Up Lines:
10. I may be from Tennessee but you’re the only ten I see!
9. Wanna see me crush a boulder?
8. I’d love to see how many houses we can smash.
7. You’re into cars? I make one heck of a jack.
6. Wanna cuddle? I’ll be your teddy bear.
5. (To a blonde) My brother may prefer brunettes, but I know blondes have more fun…
4. I hear hell isn’t bad if you get to keep an angel with you- could I take you with me?
3. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because with a face like that, you must be an angel.
2. Wanna be my monkey woman?
1. You’re no irritable grizzly but right now I’m eating you up.

JASPER’S TOP TEN PICK UP LINES:
10. You seem a little tense. Would you like a chill pill or just a hit of me?
9. How are you feeling? Oh, wait, don’t tell me … let me guess.
8. I must really be dead, Angel, ‘cause this has to be heaven!
7. It’s not my fault I fell in love. Your emotions are what tripped me.
6. Your lips may say no, but your endorphins say yes.
5. I can feel the love tonight … wanna share?
4. My name is Jasper…but you can call me Dr. Feelgood.
3. I know exactly how you feel. Wanna know how I feel?
2. So…did you ever hear the saying ‘everything’s bigger in Texas’?
1. Hey, Darlin’, do you want to see my battle scars?
Twilightersanonymous.com

^LOL some are so cheesy that could easily be actual quotes from the books

TwilightSeriesTheories has just confirmed that the new New Moon trailer will be shown in front of Bandslam on August 14th

=D ..... I Can't wait

Hahaha thoese top ten pickup lines are the best :D:D

9. “Will you be the mother of my puppies?”

ahahah...

I'm not going to watch Bandslam even if you paid me. I'm just going to wait til it pops up online. :lol:

BTW, is it going to be another teaser or will it be the full theatrical trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->