The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new trend for summer...put some shoes on your jacket.
Guess who started this trend?Lady Gaga...of course :lol:
big_bigpictures_t_gaga22061.jpg

gossipblog.it

Those should only be worn at Halloween and should be banned every other day of the year! Scary..

Ok so I understand Lady Gaga is a fashion risk taker, which I don't mind, but this shoe-attached-to-jacket ensemble is just ridiculous :doh:
It makes for good laughs though! :lol:

^I agree..i truly love her and her style..she takes risks and obviously this one didn't pay off..she wanted to look edgy, maybe, now she's just looking ridiculous..but i appreciate the effort of the red soles so the can look like Louboutins ^_^

ugh...Lady Gaga...the shoes on the jacket look silly...just about as silly as her never wearing trousers.

This is a new trend for summer...put some shoes on your jacket.
Guess who started this trend?Lady Gaga...of course :lol:

Love this trend.That's exactly what we need for hot summer, sea journey etc.
Right now I'm looking for a leather jacket and my red pair of high heels. Tomorrow I'll wear it for my job!
No I can't wait for such a long time:o Taking jacket and shoes and going for a walk NOW:D Wich me luck... Bye :lol:

I can understand it from a theatrical or extravagant point of view. But actually wearing it in public is purely ridiculous.
The shoes would be very handy weapons though.

^ that's her just walking around.... like, just taking a stroll down town?

she goes out in just a bodysuit with fishnets and a jacket?!
wtf :blink:

it has to be for some gig or filming of some sort, right?....

Now, I like Lady GaGa's music, but... that look (Post #5,061) is bound to scare children, certain fashion lovers, elephants, lions, panthers, jaguars, Sasquatch, Shamu, King Kong, Godzilla... My GOODNESS! Wow... that's horrid. I've never really studied Lady GaGa's fashion style besides this picture. What's most uncomforting to me is, well... pay attention to how the spike heels of those shoes protrude across her bustline. I mean... doesn't this irk any of you on tFS? Trying different things and taking chances have a risk-reward thing. However, that's... I may have to stay up before I have nightmares about this. Insomnia for the win! ^_^

I love lady gaga's quirky fashion sense, but that jacket is awful :shock:

I saw someone wearing these Ash shoes recently and just thought Oh No!

-photo from ebay.co.uk
!BUooTywBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmVD,kBKOhSGhHi!~~_1.JPG

^ :lol: Well I mean look at them, I dont even think Lil Kim would wear something so forasakingly disgusting. They looks like they got bitten off by some ghetto sl*t from the front and the back.

Squizree just totally reminded me of this blast from the past... who remembers the Manolo Timberlands?!? :rofl:

timbs.jpg

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]lionessintheconcretejungle.blogspot.com[/SIZE][/FONT]

^That is just revolting. The white ones above are awful as well, I would rather go barefoot, than wear those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->