The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

Feline

rock-chic
Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old threads can be found here and [URL="http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f48/ugliest-shoes-youve-seen-june-2009-november-2010-a-82372.html"]here
    [/URL]
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com

Some lovelies from schuh.co.uk. Don't all rush to buy them at once!

Attachments

• Irregular Choice 2.jpg
    Irregular Choice 2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Bad Rocket Dog.jpg
    Bad Rocket Dog.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Irregular Choice boots.jpg
    Irregular Choice boots.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Gag me. :sick:

Versace

91dyrn.png

net-a-porter.com

^yeah, I posted those on the last page.

^I can't see your picture.

^^
Those things are shameful. But you should state your source or it will be deleted.

ok im not a fan of UGG, i dun like or hate them, but i am just curious, why people hate UGG so much ??

LOL these are hilarious. I kind of want to try them on. :P

loll wow. who is the designer behind this shoe? The only piece of im in love with is the gun heel.

cuuuuuuuute! HAHA i would never wear them but i want to touch them (the hoof shoes that is....)

Those gum shoes. Oh yeah, I'm digging them. B) You know the concept is cooooool. :shifty:

I really don't get those clunky Jeffrey Campbell shoes that every blogger is orgasming about at the moment. UGLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->