The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I went shopping yesterday and we found those Versace...I think they're gorgeous but my friend though the color combination was horrid...what do you think?

I think that wearing anything but black with them would be either courageous or foolish. :D

These hideous boots are both almost $500 :sick:
mouantelopecowboycalfha.jpg
mouantelopecowboycalfha.jpg

penelopechilversimpossi.jpg

net-a-porter.com

And some more shoe horror from Irregular Choice, again :rolleyes:
33131l.png
33161l.png

33571l.png
33941l.png

34021l.png
34291l.png

34305l.png
34471l.png

irregularchoice

u mean anna piaggi?

^
:lol: lol excellent idea

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Irregular Choice not bankrupt yet? You mean to say, people actually buy those sh*t?

^ You would be extremely surprised how many people do! Even here in New Zealand, there are people who wear all sorts of crazy rubbish and I think there's something about odd shoes that really gets the heart pumping for some people.

So okay...many people are complaining about Taylor Momsen's new grunge/sl*tty look,what do you guys think of these stripper shoes? :lol:
momseneyeprime14.jpg

eyeprime

"grunge/sl*tty" would be a compliment at this stage. She looks like a prostitute....which is probably her intention.

High platforms can be worn tastefully to NOT look prostitute-material, but obviously Taylor is more than happy to ignore this.

^I normally hate stripper shoes, but I love the one Taylor's wearing there.

No words for this ugly thing!
laceupclogstopshop.jpg

topshop.com

Topshop needs to stop producing clogs in all possible hideous shape and forms. It's just nasty.

Horrible shoes, they must be terrible to walk in. The look would not be too bad if she had a far more elegant pair of shoes. I just don't understand what the attraction of those huge platforms is?

So okay...many people are complaining about Taylor Momsen's new grunge/sl*tty look,what do you guys think of these stripper shoes? :lol:

Please do not quote images. Thank you.

eyeprime

Last edited by a moderator:
Psylocke wrote:
And some more shoe horror from Irregular Choice, again :rolleyes:

Those burgundy boots made of strips of leather with the cheap looking gold-toned arrowhead shaped heel are extremely odd looking objects. Not just ugly shoes but the kind of thing than might pop up in nightmares.

Jeffrey Campbell Tick Wedge

shopnastygal

These are hideous to me. I don't even know what is going on.

The Irregular Choice shoes remind me of characters from Beetle Juice. They're so strange and...... just strange lol

This shoes by Jeffrey Cambell are not so bad..
Taylor Momsen... wow.. such a high heels!! :shock:

WTF Topshop, STOP IT WITH THE CLOGS!!!!

topshopuglyclogboots2.jpg

and this, too...

topshopuglyshoes.jpg

topshop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members