The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concave heel on the Proenza Schoulers detracts from an otherwise decent design but the offset heel on those Dior pumps ruins them.

012210-pierre-hardy-400.jpg

obsessed.instyle.com

^Eww. What the hell is this thing?

I don't mind the Proenza Schouler ones. I agree that they would look better without the concave heel tgough.

I don't understand PS footwear. I would never get their shoes. Are they walkable?

Yikes the Viktor & Rolf are TERRIBLE :lol:
Anyway I went shopping yesterday and we found those Versace...I think they're gorgeous but my friend though the color combination was horrid...what do you think? :lol:
40465_1595115446195_1485227129_1686946_4834_n.jpg

Yeah, it's not that bad, yet there are too many different colors on it so it if was a "yay or nay" thread, I'd say Nay for sure.

:o I love those Versaces!!! I think they're the ultimate form of coolness.

The Viktor & Rolf ones however are pure hideousness. I'll never understand them.

I kinda like the Versaces :woot:! They could be pulled off fantastically on the right person I think.

The Viktor & Rolf shoes should be outlawed, they are atrocious.

And the hobbit feet shoes must be a joke, because I cannot imagine anyone actually paying to look like they have poor foot hygiene.

I actually kind of like the Versaces, but I can definitely understand why some may not.

Sometimes people make things that are so ... weird and over the top I think they make them to make them.They don't mind taste or aestetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->