The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the reward goes to... Laura Hollins. I seriously don't know how to call this :sick:

18651920.jpg

wireimages.com

Sorry, I am disagreeing about the ugliness of Agy's shoes...I just hate the two-tone look but other than that, I like them. :ninja:

This is by far the best thread on this site!!! I've been laughing all morning, nearly spilled my coffee... This might sound crazy, but I love shoes and now it has come to my knowledge that I also love ugly shoes. :D

I actually like the flip flop...I wouldn't wear it, but I do like it somewhat.:ninja:

Raf by Raf Simons - "Dr Martens Deconstructed Sandal"
nf1qtc.jpg
2m2svh4.jpg

brownsfashion.com

^ eww! Normal Docs I can handle (not wear), but those!? :sick:

Platform bridal flip flops anyone? :yuk:
uglydress_2031_4708668

uglydress.com

Like bowling shoes need a heel ... :rolleyes:
strikingprodbanner.jpg

retrothing.com

^What exactly is the first... something? :shock: There's no person in the world that could pull off such a nightmare :sick:

The Bridal flip flops have been posted before, but no matter how many times I see them theyll never fail to gimme a shock. I do a double take every time.

Somehow the bowling shoes aren't all that bad. Might be OK with the right casual outfit.

The bridal flip flops makes me RAGE! I would be completely turned off if I am marrying a woman wearing them on our wedding day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->