The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

^^^ I couldn’t see the pic until I logged in, Mullet…

Oh my— I don’t think you’d need to worry too much about the type of guys that would go for this type of footwear: They’re likely the type that would generally identify themselves as gender-neutral and too intense to devote any time to another individual for more than 20 min cos they need to spend the rest of their time hunting down that limited edition Japan-only Yeezy/ Adidas kicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao i came in here to post those. i saw them on instagram and thought it was a manip / joke on the current state of fashion but nope, reality is always stranger than fiction

At first glimpse, these, from Burberry x Barney's. Maybe the right outfit would make these seem more palatable, but based on the pic itself, I'd say probably not. (src: barneys.com)
504875404_2_ShoeFrontQtr

I take it back. THESE are the ugliest shoes I've seen. He needs to go, go, go, go, go, gooooooo! (src: barneys.com)

483548-WAZ91-6573_2_ShoeFrontQtr

Gucci-Pride is soooo 3 mos. ago.
_100893549.jpg

(Nordstrom.com)

Full disclosure: my inner Lady Miss Kier kind of likes these. Oh, who am I kidding? This is crappity-crap-crap-crap. (src: Nordstrom.com)
_100916498.jpg

^^^ These Gucci basics— from the bags to the hoodies, you couldn’t pay me to wear any of it.

I was watching 90s club kids on Geraldo… and besides what a bunch of vile and unintelligent sheep that all kept parroting how much of an individualist they all were, those shoes are exactly what they wore. They were dumb-looking footwear back then, and even dumber looking now. At least those club sheep made the shoes themselves, and that already puts them above anyone that will pay for these Gucci ones.

^^Yeah, I definitely saw 90s club-kid in those shoes. He should've left them in 1996. Exhibit A:

c760494f32cb7c2eeda3d18993f3ca6b--blitz-kids-club-kids.jpg

(src: pinterest)

platformed crocs, courtesy of demna @ balenciaga :ninja:

dazeddigital.com

i'd somehow missed these monstrosities from loewe...

vogue.com wmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->