The Urban Decay Thread

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
Urban Decay -- Lip Pleather?

Has anyone ever used it or even tried it?

I got a color in one of those Urban Decay Lighter shaped things.. and I loved the color called "Naked".. but haven't been able to find it anywhere except on Ebay.

I bought it in an auction... but I'm just curious (as an afterthought) as to how it wears... or smells like for that matter.

P9481_hero.jpg

the naked pleather pencil was apparently discontinued. i checked urban decay and sephora's websites and it's not at either anymore. such a disappointment. :cry:

the pleather pencils themselves are great. wonderful lasting power. extremely creamy formulation... like a lipstick in pencil form.

boo hisssss

tiny complaint: why on earth does UD discontinue everything wonderful....example redlight lipstick..hands down the best red EVER :cry: :o

:heart: Urban Decay's Lip Gunk in TART..great subtle shimmery red...um smells great as well ^_^

I have the UD pleather pencil in naked. It is a little drying, but my lips dry out easily. It does last pretty long. It has a creamy texture but looks a little matte on my lips. There isn't much of a smell other than the actual wood. I don't wear the color anymore, so if anyone is interested, just pm me. It really isn't gross lol I can just sharpen down the pencil.

LolitaLuxe said:
tiny complaint: why on earth does UD discontinue everything wonderful....example redlight lipstick..hands down the best red EVER :cry: :o
you're a fan of red light, too? i thought nuiko and i were the only ones. we're mad for it. people sell old stock (but brand new) tubes of it on ebay from time to time and she buys them because it's her favorite :lol:

i hate how urban decay discontinues everything. they also discontinued the GASH lipstick that gwen stefani used to also wear. gash and red light were two of the best reds, ever. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
love the UD pencil in naked... and yes.. it SUCKS that they discontinue everything.

brian said:
you're a fan of red light, too? i thought nuiko and i were the only ones. we're mad for it. people sell old stock (but brand new) tubes of it on ebay from time to time and she buys them because it's her favorite :lol:

i hate how urban decay discontinues everything. they also discontinued the GASH lipstick that gwen stefani used to also wear. gash and red light were two of the best reds, ever. :angry:
they still make lip gunk in gash though.

:shock: :(

I had that pleather pencil....I am almost out and wanted a new one too..

:angry: Why do they discontinue kool stuff?!

Oh I absolutely :heart: the Lip Gunk in GASH :flower: :flower: :flower:

The smell/taste is a bit overpowering in my opinion, but the color is just perfect.
I never tried the pleather pencils, maybe I should go out and try one.

I bought gash in it's own little tube after I had tried it when it was inside a face palette I had bought... Loved the smell and color... It's a perfect red.

Crap. Just realized that I spelled the title of this thread wrong.

Hey, what's Urban Decay like? I found a deadstock shop in town that sells their stuff for like £1 (that's $1.50-ish) a throw.

you should be buying everything you can for that price. buy it all and sell it...i would.

PrinceOfCats said:
I found a deadstock shop in town that sells their stuff for like £1 (that's $1.50-ish) a throw.
not fair! :(

pick some up for me... :innocent:

PrinceOfCats said:
Hey, what's Urban Decay like? I found a deadstock shop in town that sells their stuff for like £1 (that's $1.50-ish) a throw.

Where on earth is this shop??

Luna said:
Has anyone ever used it or even tried it?

I got a color in one of those Urban Decay Lighter shaped things.. and I loved the color called "Naked".. but haven't been able to find it anywhere except on Ebay.

I bought it in an auction... but I'm just curious (as an afterthought) as to how it wears... or smells like for that matter.

I used to use this one in the color Perversion (I think that was the name). It was a deep wine color. It goes on soft. It's not frangranced but after a little over a year I noticed it started smelling bad you know like rancid lipstick.

Urban Decay Eyeliner Transforming Potion

Has anyone bought it? Is it as good as they make it sound?

http://www.urbandecay.com/products/EyeshadowTransformingPotion/TransformingPotion.cfm

Ive also seen another kind of powder eyeliner, cant for the life of me remember which company makes it, YSL maybe? It's a little goldtube and has a stick which you use to apply the powder...and apparently you just close your eyes and put it on! Sounds perfect for someone like me who has stupidly thick eyelashes so finds it difficult to put eyeliner under their bottom eyelid, however, im aware that if things sound perfect that generally means they arent....does anyone own this? Or even know what im going on about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->