Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them both and have no idea what really happened between two people I don't even know so I don't think I will be picking sides.

Seems to be team Kate here on TFS though. Almost scarily so.

That's why I hate looking at the Kate thread. Aside from her style currently sucking, some of the people in that thread :ninja: Kate really can do absolutely no wrong in their eyes...

Kate Moss be my Mrs

moss_280_31765a.jpg

By Dan Wootton, 21/03/2009
SMITTEN rocker JAMIE HINCE has blurted out his big secret —he wants to marry wreck- head girlfriend KATE MOSS.

The Kills guitarist told me she’s The One and he’s ready to pop a ring on her finger.
As Kate knocked back the vodka lemonades at London’s Volstead club on Thursday, Jamie pulled me aside and shouted in my ear: “I want to marry that girl.”
He then toasted his vow with a vodka cranberry before singing very loudly: “She’s all I want. She’s all I need.”
Fair enough, mate, but spare us the alarming PDA (Public Display of Affection) which followed on the dancefloor at the launch of PlayStation’s SingStar Queen Karaoke game.
Jamie later told me he hadn’t even thought about a date for the wedding, but already had a few ideas for the music.
“I loved the Queen tribute band (The Bohemians). They’re really good. They are even better than Queen. Oh yeah, they can come to the wedding.”
Engagement rumours about Kate and Jamie have been doing the rounds for ages, but this is the first time either of them has publicly hinted about marriage plans.
Got to admit though, I think Jamie is a brave man to try to tame Kate, who’s been on the razzle without the dazzle four nights this week.
But they do seem besotted with one another.
A friend said: “It’s so obvious how loved-up they are. We can’t wait for them to get married—and the party afterwards.
“Now he’s got to pull his finger out and ask her properly. She’ll definitely say yes.”
He better hope so now .
the sun

yeah,me neither....but having a baby (not that she is pregnant) could be a good commitment.

They say a broken heart takes years to mend. And that's certainly the case for closet romantic Pete Doherty.He broke up with Kate Moss in July 2007 - yet continues to hanker after the star.

Speaking to The Observer, Pete, or Peter, as he would now prefer to be known, laid bare the wounds of his relationship past, saying:
"Really and truly, I miss her (Kate). And I'd like to speak to her. But the first part of speaking to her probably would be just not to talk about her.
"And that's one thing I've got to learn. But I need to talk to people so badly about it, because it's something that's so confusing for me still.
"But I can't. Because the only person really I can talk to would be her."

Bless. He really sounds like he's got his knickers in a lovesick twist...

This raw heartache lament comes on the back of a more forthright admission from the 30-year-old indie rocker, who admitted to wanting to headbutt Kate's current boyf Jamie Hince, should he ever come across him

"I wanted to see Lily Allen play the other week," Peter told Q magazine.
"But her label EMI got in touch and said, 'We don't want you there because Kate Moss will be there and it will take attention away from Lily. Can you not go?'
"I was so insulted. I don't know. I think I would have been courteous enough.
"Then I'd probably have headbutted her new boyfriend, put her over my shoulder and run off."
Young love, eh? So very... passionate.

skyshowbiz :( Awww Pete!

^Gosh, it must be hard for Kate to stay away from him when she hears things like that.

I don't follow this too closely, but why is Pete still walking around? Hasn't he been arrested like 19 times!!? :unsure:

Another media rumour i think
so false like when they said she was pregnant...

^Gosh, it must be hard for Kate to stay away from him when she hears things like that.

If she ever does feel the need to be anywhere near him she only needs to pick up an old photo she might have lying around, and then everything should become clear for her.:ninja:

23/03/2009
A BABYSHAMBLER scorned can be a terrible thing. Just ask PETE DOHERTY.

The potty one is gunning for JAMIE HINCE’s scalp after he took up with KATE MOSS.
Though the two chaps are yet to meet, one-time crack-loving Pete reckons it wouldn’t be long before they came to blows when their paths do, eventually, cross.
He moans in an interview in the new issue of Q magazine: “I wanted to see LILY ALLEN play the other week.
“But her label EMI got in touch and said, ‘We don’t want you there because Kate Moss will be there and it will take attention away from Lily. Can you not go?’
“I was so insulted.
“I don’t know. I think I would have been courteous enough.
“Then I’d probably have head-butted her new boyfriend, put her over my shoulder and run off.” And it’s clear the ex-con rocker does still carry a brightly burning candle for the lost love of his life.
He added: “Really and truly, I miss her. And I would like to speak to her.
“It’s so confusing for me still. What am I supposed to say?
“If I was to turn round now and say ‘right, my heart’s not been mended, and I still miss her and I’m still in love with her’, that’s gonna wreck my chances with some other bird who’s gonna read that and I might blow my chances with her!
“So, you gotta hedge your bets.”
What a tangled web he weaves. Still, at least all this talk of taking out a love rival shows that Pete hasn’t completely lost the rock ’n’ roll spirit.
the sun

Interview Magazine April 2009

Alison Mosshart on Kate Moss
(from interviewmagazine.com)
(...)
BLASBERG: Still, you have entered a realm that’s not just about music. If someone hears your song on Gossip Girl and buys your CD, that’s probably an audience you didn’t expect. And Jamie dates Kate Moss, which is a whole other element.

MOSSHART: I don’t know if that kind of attention helps or hinders. Regarding Kate, you could look at the sales for The Babyshambles [Moss dated Pete Doherty, who is the band’s lead singer and guitarist] and say having Kate attached to your band—in the media, anyway—doesn’t necessarily help. It’s a totally different group of people who read tabloid magazines compared to hardcore music fans and people who go to gigs. [Tabloid readers] work in offices or something and probably don’t have a real connection to the arts. They don’t care, they just read these magazines on the train. I don’t think they cross over.

BLASBERG: Is it weird having Kate around?

MOSSHART: We get along great, despite people making up stories that we don’t. Of course we do—we always have.

BLASBERG: So she’s not some skank who stole your style? And your haircut? She has bangs now, too, you know.

MOSSHART: What are you talking about? That’s hysterical.
(...)
can you believe the interviewer (Derek Blasberg) is "one of V magazine’s senior editors and is a contributing editor at style.com and several international editions of Vogue"? he sounds so silly.

That's why I hate looking at the Kate thread. Aside from her style currently sucking, some of the people in that thread :ninja: Kate really can do absolutely no wrong in their eyes...

Its like that in alot of models' threads. I commented in the Bridget Hall thread that she looks awful in her new poloroids, and I got called blind. Am I missing something? Is it against TfS rules to say something bad about a model?

^^ Seems that way sometimes, deosn't it!!? :lol:
Is Kate just lying low? - Seems like there isn't a whole lot of news about her recently... :unsure:

she seems to be calming down with jeff, you can tell it (first and foremost) with her clothes and the general lack of stories that include blood,lesbo orgies or rituals that include killing animals. :smile:

Kate Does TV

Kate Moss is flying into town tonight (on a private jet, we’re sure), and we hear that one of her first stops tomorrow in advance of the Topshop grand opening party will be a morning news show. Will the notoriously press-shy model, designer, and co-host of May’s Costume Institute gala talk fashion (her third Topshop collection debuts this week), offer beauty tips, or swap stories about Lila Grace with Matt and Meredith? One thing’s for certain, we’ll be glued to our TV.

From today's Style file blog on Style.com

^^ I just checked all of the latest from the morning shows and she's not listed... :(

Its like that in alot of models' threads. I commented in the Bridget Hall thread that she looks awful in her new poloroids, and I got called blind. Am I missing something? Is it against TfS rules to say something bad about a model?
i agree, it's really annoying. i just wonder what someone who criticizes vlada in her thread must be called...:ninja:
i don't think it's the case in this thread though, well not when it comes to marianne faithful. people here didn't seem to think she was wrong because she criticized kate moss, but because she used the silliest arguments to do so (jamie looks like mick jagger? oh please), so i believe the point wasn't who she criticized, but what she criticized... the only difference that kate really makes in such statements is that saying bad things about her will certainly give you some media attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->