Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marianne was on with Letterman last night...:unsure: I would say she has more important things to address other than Kate...:shock:

^ right, which is why i thought it was a good slip. jeff is a good person to settle down with.

no, they seem to love each other, though the media continues to imply those two are fighting and are bitterly jealous.

Kate Moss, she loves those rocker types, and today take40.com discovered just how much!

Despite her apparent love and devotion to her boyfriend of 2 years, Jamie Hince of The Kills, it appears she cheated on him in June last year, with Eve Berlin, of American band Living Things.

Kate Moss became involved with Eve after meeting the band on a trip to Berlin and later invited the band to join her on a high paid fashion shoot (more on that below).

PICTURE GALLERY: Suss? Kate Moss's fashion shoot with her rumoured lover...

In an interview with take40.com, Lillian Berlin, brother of Eve and lead singer of Living Things ( who you might remember from their song 'Bom Bom Bom', which was featured in an iPod ad), said he caught his brother and Kate in a rather compromising position.

"Walking in on my brother and Kate Moss with their clothes off, that was very awkward," said Lillian when take40.com spoke to him earlier today.

"I don't like to look at my brother naked. Between my brother being naked and seeing Kate Moss naked with my brother, that was very awkward."

Lillian says this happened around June last year. But wasn't Kate with Jamie then?

"No comment," he laughed. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

MUSIC: Living Things

Paying the Bills

Kate got along so well with the band that she asked them to be a part of a very well paying fashion shoot with her for Roberto Cavalli's Just Cavalli fashion label.

"We thought 'let's take some money from these rich f**ks and go buy some musical equipment', says Lillian. "F**k it, I'll sit there next to Kate Moss holding a guitar and go collect $10,000 each."

The campaign depicts Kate in her usual style: looking beautiful and, well, surrounded by rockstars.

Kate has been with her current boyfriend Jamie Hince since August 2007 after her split with Pete Doherty.

Ironically, Kate's relationship with Pete allegedly ended because he was cheating on her.

http://www.take40.com/news/16120/kate-moss-nude:-caught-cheating-on-the-kills'-jamie-hince!

i don't think he's implying they slept together. they may have been in the nude (changing clothes in the same room) for the campaign.

Where is JAmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am excited about she is not with him anymore!!!

It seems like every year Richard Branson says she's writing an autobiography. I hope she doesn't, I really miss the silent, mysterious Kate who barely ever gave interviews...and didn't have a cheap clothing line...

Richard Branson said before that Kate would write an autobiography and the media used the same quote. It's old and not happening, I'm sure.

Kate isn't with Jamie because he's touring the US with The Kills (who I'm seeing tomorrow!!!).

Dirty Robot, the Lemonheads song that Kate did vocals for, is available to listen to here. Scroll down to the end of the playlist.

I feel like Topshop's sucking the life out of her. How many more years is it before her contract with them ends?

I wonder how long it'll be until Kate and Jamie break up. Not that I'm saying I want them to, just wondering. So, you guys think they'll last? How long did Kate and Jefferson stay together anyway?

I wonder how long it'll be until Kate and Jamie break up. Not that I'm saying I want them to, just wondering. So, you guys think they'll last? How long did Kate and Jefferson stay together anyway?

a bit less than three years I think (2001-2004).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->