Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was her longest relationship with? Wasn't she with Johnny for four or five years?

JAMIE must have something good in his heart
because outside he is not charming, he is not stylish and he is not an star,
he is ugly and his new hair cut is ridiculous when at first sight i was thinking was a big change for him...

But a gentleman, surely he is...

Why I care Jamie, because it is very known how much Kate Moss relationship
had a big influence in her wardrobe,
and every boyfriend meant a new wardrobe for KAte Moss...

JAMIE must have something good in his heart
because outside he is not charming, he is not stylish and he is not an star,
he is ugly and his new hair cut is ridiculous when at first sight i was thinking was a big change for him...

But a gentleman, surely he is...

Why I care Jamie, because it is very known how much Kate Moss relationship
had a big influence in her wardrobe,
and every boyfriend meant a new wardrobe for KAte Moss...

Wow, I wholeheartedly disagree with this. But even if he were ugly with ridiculous hair, not stylish and not a star, I don't think those are necessarily the top qualities to look for in a mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Kate Moss moving to Paris?

Only last week, Kate Moss was honoured with the London 25 award from the British Fashion Council as the style icon who best embodies ‘the spirit of London… as a leading creative fashion capital…'. So imagine our consternation to learn that our hippest Brit may be moving to Paris!

According to sources:

Kate has told model agency bosses she wants to be at the heart of the fashion world. She loves Paris and always stays at the Ritz whenever she's in town. After 34 years in London, Kate feels it's time for a break – and cannot wait to immerse herself in the Parisian way of life. She found a gorgeous penthouse apartment in the most fashionable part of town – and immediately put an offer in and paid the requisite deposit to hold it. The plan is for her and Lila to move in the spring. Initially, it will be used as a weekend getaway but then she has the option to move here full-time.

Kate currently owns homes in London and the Cotswolds, and is reportedly putting aside a whopping $32 million for her Parisian maison. The Paris fashion scene is currently booming with revived fashion houses – think Balenciaga, Balmain, Lanvin – and Moss is thought to want to be located closer to the action.

The supermodel already has plenty of history with the French capital. She first made her debut on John Galliano's spring/summer 1990 catwalk show in Paris at the age of 15, and has had a long-term love affair with scouring the Parisian flea markets for vintage clothes. Five years ago she guest edited French Vogue.

Moss's close friend John Galliano lives in Paris, and her ex-boyfriend Johnny Depp has lived in Southern France and Paris for 10 years, with his French partner Vanessa Paradis and their two children. This year, a planned exhibition at the prestigious Musée des arts Décoratifs to celebrate 'the Kate Moss myth and its creation by some of the greatest photographers of the last 20 years' was cancelled because of a lack of funding. [CocoPerez]
graziadaily.co.uk

This clarifies why:

I want to quit UK says fed-up Kate Moss
By KATIE NICHOLL
Last updated at 7:15 AM on 30th November 2009

Supermodel and Topshop designer Kate Moss has told friends she wants to quit Britain for good.

Kate, 35, has said she is ‘sick’ of being given a hard time by the media, which attacked her after she revealed one of her mottos is ‘nothing tastes as good as skinny feels’.

‘Kate’s sick of the media glare in the UK and is planning to leave by next spring,’ says a close friend.

‘She is looking to move to New York or Paris.

‘She has expressed an interest in sending her seven- year-old daughter, Lila, to the international Lycee school.’ It has branches in London, New York and Paris.

Moss earns millions from her modelling contracts and designing deal with high street chain Topshop.

She caused anger by revealing that one of her mottos is the phrase 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'.

The supermodel, who made the comments in an interview with fashion magazine Women's Wear Daily, was heavily criticised by eating disorder charities and even her own mentor and friend Topshop owner Sir Philip Green.
dailymail.co.uk

I think if anything would have forced her out of the UK it would have been " the scandal".
If she didn't leave after that I don't think she's leaving.

I don't believe Kate's leaving London for good, but I don't blame her for wanting a home in Paris, it's such a wonderful place with amazing atmosphere^_^

I remember reading years ago she had duel citizenship in the UK and France. Does anyone know if that's true?
If she does want some privacy she should hide out in France. They have much stricter laws about papparazzi.

indeed. maybe she won't move for good, but just take some time off. i guess it would be good for her...
i remember when pete doherty lived in paris for a few months, he got much less bad press during that time.

Media has always got rumors about she is going to linving in NY, Paris...
after that she nevers change of house
I dont kwnow if believe...

But it would be good if she change her living airs...
maybe it could inspire her..

^ she's in thailand with jamie, lila and david tang now, so i think she did alright. . .

Um has this been posted??

Kate Moss is engaged!

Kate Moss scored an engagement ring on her 36th birthday from rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince.
Kate apparently had no idea her long-term love was going to pop the question, according to the Daily Mail. Cute!

"Kate was stunned, Jamie called her up and told her not to come home. He said he was flying out to Mustique (in the West Indies, where she was working).

"He had carefully picked a ring and chose her birthday to propose. It was the first time they had been alone together in quite a while and it was extremely emotional.

"Kate and Jamie are in a very good place, they already live together and this is the next step to settling down for good."

What, no more party times? At least Pete Doherty's out of the picture!

entertainment.msn.co.nz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->