The Vampire Diaries

Anyone kind enough to summarize what happened? The promo showed far too much Delena for my liking, is it true Elijah made an appearance?

yeah sure, we learned a lot of rebekah's backstory, how she had a romance with one of 'the 5', he broke her heart and that's why she falls so easily for most men. we learned a lot about the 5, what their tattoo means and much of the episode was spent with stefan and klaus trying to work together to get the map to the cure, as well as what the 5 men's secret weapon was (the cure). elena was of course shown by damon how how to identify as well as feed on the ideal human targets in order to satisfy her thirst.

elijah did make an appearance, but only in a few flashbacks explaining the 5.

I thought that Elena would be more interesting as vampire but she is even more annoying. She's the worst vampire ever.

^I feel the same way about Elena. She is incredibly annoying.

Is it just me or does Rebekah always seem to be getting the short end of the stick. It makes me feel bad for her in a way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone kind enough to summarize what happened? The promo showed far too much Delena for my liking, is it true Elijah made an appearance?

Sure. A cameo. I've given up on the show. Vampire!Elena IS worse than human!Elena. Now that Rebekah has been daggered too, there's nothing else keeping me watching.

^^ I haven't watched the last two episodes, and I don't think I will until I read something good happened. I don't like that Matt has become a human blood bank for Elena's use whenever she feels like, how Caroline and Bonnie are there for whenever it's convenient for Elena and I really don't understand the writing for the show either.

^I think the treatment of Matt and Bonnie is beyond gross. I also don't care for Klaus and his horrendous treatment of Rebekah. Nor do I care for them throwing Tyler under the bus so they can pull the Klaroline sh*t. Julie Plec seriously need to stop pandering to the crazy fanbases!

Julie Plec needs to stop pandering to her own fangirl needs! Why won't Kevin Williamson come back and write again??

Julie Plec needs to stop pandering to her own fangirl needs! Why won't Kevin Williamson come back and write again??

So true! She's the biggest fangirl of them all. Idk, he was working on Secret Circle and by the time that was cancelled, he was working on the new serial killer show called The Following with Kevin Bacon. If he has time now, he's probably realised what a piece of crap TVD has turned out to be and refuses to touch it again. Plus, doesn't he have a history of abandoning shows midways?
Posted via Mobile Device

So true! She's the biggest fangirl of them all. Idk, he was working on Secret Circle and by the time that was cancelled, he was working on the new serial killer show called The Following with Kevin Bacon. If he has time now, he's probably realised what a piece of crap TVD has turned out to be and refuses to touch it again. Plus, doesn't he have a history of abandoning shows midways?
Posted via Mobile Device

I know he left Dawson's Creek just before Joey and Pacey got together but I do believe had he stayed on, there wouldn't have been a Pacey and Joey since Dawson was based on himself. I don't know if he has a tendency to leave shows half way through but TVD had such potential, it's just sad.

Julie Plec irks me from the videos and interviews I've seen and read. I don't know hw old she is but she acts like a 14 year old sometimes when she's around the cast and especially Paul and Ian.

Yes, I read about Dawsons. Also for Secret Circle, my understanding is that he helped launch it but moved on pretty fast to The Following. I don't necessarily think KW needs to come back, I just know leaving it in only Julie's hands is a HUGE mistake. Her interviews are seriously cringeworthy because she fangirls so much over Ian and Stefan, and of course her newest crush: Joseph.
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't follow what happened behind the scenes of The Secret Circle but I believe it just because of what happened on Dawson's Creek.. And I totally agree, leaving the show in Julie's hands was the worst mistake, she's made it into a soap opera and the fact that even her own actors slate the show should be a wake up call. I haven't seen her fangirl over Joseph and I'm glad I haven't. I can only imagine how god awful awkward it might be to watch.

^ i don't follow the cast much but what did they say about the show?

Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder have been a bit vocal about their characters. Nothing like the GG cast though where they all pretty much gave up on the show. Paul has said he much prefers playing Ripper Stefan than playing good Stefan. Here's a link where he talks about preferring Ripper Stefan. Here's another link where he says he doesn't understand why he couldn't save both Matt and Elena.

As for Ian here's a link where he says he prefers bad Damon.

I know I've bitched about the show a lot but it has such potential and I just wish the writers could see that and stop messing about.

Last edited by a moderator:
^It was so hilarious when the interview with Paul came out and he expressed how it was pretty ridiculous that Stefan couldn't just have saved both. Daniel (Gillies) always praises Julie (no idea why) but he said some pretty funny things too regarding how he got daggered like 4 times in a season.

I just read that Elijah will be back around ep 16/17.

pretty good episode this week! shame jeremy didn't actually die, he's a pretty pointless character anyway.

anyone know what stefan meant by saying he can't take it anymore or whatever he was saying to elena in that last scene on the doorsteps? is he leaving mystic falls or something since she's chosen damon?

^He is not leaving...He was just saying that he can't stand the whole thing with Damon and Elena anymore

I got that as a break up, they are no longer together, because of all the drama. God what a annoying episode, first of all it was way too much Elena, and her annoying journey, i cant stand her anymore. She is unbearable this season as a vampire, but i think it might get better now, although if it doesn't i am done with this show. Even as a guilty pleasure it doesnt do the job anymore.

If this Elena **** will last the whole season they better end this show.

My sister and I aren't fans of Elena's turn either. The stories have come to a hault, aside from a few sidelines here and there. I do love this whole vampire hunter plot, though. I hope it becomes clearer in the next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->