The X-Men Film Series

when you go see it, check out James McAvoy and the little "homage" to Wanted LOL

Hollywood Reporter çjune 2011

ebook-free-download.net

^yeap, there´s a similar scene in Wanted :P:lol:

2i0rqlh.jpg

filmfetish.com

^ oh yeah, I remember now. :lol:

God I loved the bromance between Erik + Charles.
Fassbender and McAvoy need to do more movies together. :brows:

I loved it. I thought it wiped the floor with the other X-Men films. The casting is perfection and McAvoy and Fassbender are a fabulous double act. Loved the cameos, one in particular being very fun. It's got a fantastic 60's sci-fi feel to it but it's so well written that even if you took the action sequences out of it you'd have a fantastic story with well drawn characters. Looking forward to the next one, which by the looks of it will be going ahead. fingers crossed.

I loved this film! The cast was great (but I agree with kokobombon- January and Zoe weren't that good) and the special effects were amazing.

And the Erik and Charles bromance was just :heart:

This film was utterly fantastic. Seriously exceeded my expectations. The casting was brilliant and McAvoy and Fassbender did a great job acting. Also it seems to me that the storyline was so well written and now other things from the previous movies make more sense in some ways. It was great to understand how the characters ended up the way they did- I always wondered what happened to Magneto that made him not a nice guy. This film certainly helps out a bit. Nicholas Hoult was great Hank/Beast which made me particularly happy seeing as I'm a fan of his previous work. Overall great film... maybe their will be another one?

OMW, I think I'm gonna see this movies. I'm an X-Men fan. I thought it was another X-Men Special on Wolverine(w/c is so-so, imo.) but with other character.

I just got back from seeing it and it was SOOO good! I went in not expecting much in case it wasn't very good, but I was pleasantly surprised. I liked that a lot of the actors are not as well know, though the cameo by Hugh Jackman was one of my favorite parts of the movie. I loved the storyline, and the history nerd in me was excited also :smile:

^I loved that cameo too. It was a pleasant surprise! I liked how they used clips from actual events where JFK spoke rather then have an actor play the president- that would have really downgraded the film.

you guys are making me wanna see it now! I thought it was gonna be crap but I wanted to see it because I know McAvoy would do a great job!

^ Ha! I agree! I thought it was going to suck but it sounds like it's a great movie. I'm definitely going to go see it. I can't wait to see McAvoy and Fassbender!

ok I just saw it! i wasnt familiar with most of the character of course only with the ovbious ones.This movie was really new for me because i knew nothing about it,i grow up with X-men Evolution(Wolverine,storm,cyclops,jean,rogue etc.etc.)

how cute was mystique as a child! :crush:
never knew she met Charles b4 Erik :blink:
soo kool we get to see Erik as a young men(that was koo to me,since i always saw him old)

well anyways i think the movie was great!!! i like it a lot!!!

few question tough did Mystique didnt know how to fight or what? i mean in this movie she didnt do much,but in the other one she jump n fight like a pro!
but still this movie make me felt in love with her!:heart:

Stuped me i always tought Erik and Charles were real brothers!:lol:

^in the other movies Mystique was an adult whereas in this one she´s a teen figuring everything out...

very good movie, i saw x-men 1 time ago and barely remember anything, but after watching first class i made a marathon and watched x-men 1, 2 and 3. I can't believe i didn't see the second and third part before.

ohh my bad i tought her abililties were part of her mutation

n of course there will be more movies this is the first one of a new trilogy

I just came back from the cinema.
The movie wasn't insanely spectacular or ground-breaking for a comic-book adaptation but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
My favourite part was that long montage of scenes when they were recruiting mutants by using cerebro for the first time.

And what a sneaky and clever way for Rebecca Romijn to make a cameo! I loved that bit as well :D

Watched it now, have to say that seeing Mystic made me really peeved about what happened in 'X-men: The last stand'. I liked how this movie answered a few questions that I had in the other movies, like how they got the big building for the school, the relationship that Professor X, Magneto and Mystic had.
My favourite part was little Mystic saying "you're... not scared of me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->