Thrift Scores

this thread makes me want to cry. all i can get for that amount of money here is something with fleas and holes:angry::furious::judge::cry:
maybe if i go on my dream vacation in a couple of years, i could post here!!!:lol: day-dreaming with a one-figure tag on a mcqueen trouser...:lol:

still haven't found anything really great lately..I think tons more people are shopping thrift and all my finds are being picked up by someone else!

white dress with different kinds of beads, only 3$ !
icecold_stylehurricane.jpg

that is so cute. seriously..you find the best stuff..but more importantly, you look great in ALL of it!

Wow, great finds everyone.
I discovered a new designer vintage shop in town yesterday, it's the very first one of that kind around here. They had amazing stuff but I think it's by far the most expensive store in town :lol: I forgot to ask the owner what she meant by "vintage", because in German it can also mean the clothes has never been worn but is second season. They had everything, Gucci, LV, designer jeans, etc. But the prices were pretty much the same as for new stuff. I wish I could find designer clothes for a few bucks, too.

This is my finds:
i bought this sweater "Dash" maybe it is from Kardashians? :D
8yfb79.jpg

white dress
32zs4kw.jpg

Top from...
2u8uh5v.jpg

I scored a High Waisted leather shirt, Ivory Satin PJ's, A Grey Boyfriend Blazer and A Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf. Here in Melbourne.

I would Post pics but im in another state and away from my camera and computer, so when im back in Sydney I'll post pictures. :-)
More opshopping (thrifting) today in Toorak!

Ok... Just today in toorak I scored a See by Chloe mont green top and a Manning Cartell white singlet/dress

heres everything i've bought from thrift stores
$4
$3
perry ellis- $4
neiman marcus, 100% cashmere $4
saks fifth avenue $8
$5
guess $3
christian dior $15
gianni $8
$6
$7

my photos

I bought a deep red-brown crocodile cigar case from a chazzer for £1.50 yesterday. I don't smoke cigars but I just love luxurious trinkets.

I go through phases of buying and wearing SO MUCH vintage, to not wearing at all.

I love the rush of bringing vintage things home - I get so excited about mixing more vintage things into my wardrobe that I usually will throw everything into the washing machine straight away so I can wear them ASAP. I usually hate doing laundry too, haha!

Oh wow Jessie, that dress is such a find! What's it like at the front?

Usually a location directory like a phone book. :flower: For me, I type in "thrift" or "secondhand" or "consignment." You'll usually get the results you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->