Tights and Stockings

Thank you very much. I don't know why my search didn't find this thread. Yep, I am near SF.

Opaque Tights....Best Brand...?

I Wear Black opaque Tights allmost every day ...i work as a waitress, so what im asking is what Brand would you recomend and why...im wearing "Marks & spencers" 60 denier Matt opaque tights in the picture.. i like these because they are completly opaque and Matt in appearence. However due to my job ..they soon get destroyed.!!:cry: :cry:

I just ordered a couple of pair from here.

I hope they work out better than some that I have owned in the past (Like Music Legs). Some of the bargain brands fit horribly. The crotch ends up down by your knees :angry: and you have to keep pulling them up all day long or they are so long that there are old lady wrinkles at the ankles :doh:.

Please stop. The hideousities are throwing my fashion sense off...

^^Was that perhaps unnecessarily cold?

My favorite brand is Donna Karan or DKNY. They seem to last forever. Hopefully these can be had in the UK ...

Good luck, sweetheart, I know you have a hard job :heart:

Oh my goodness...are they known to be good? Because I was going to say the Donna Karan too...I just bought them by accident and was really happily surprised...and I'm not a Donna Karan person either :D Smooth, strong and no pilling either.

My best friend has the pucci tights. She has been known to wear them with uggs. *vomits*

I looove tights for this fall. I want to get some teal colored ones, but I haven't been able to find them yet.

trendoid said:
on welovecolors.com, if I am 5'6" should I order a medium?

I am 5'5" and I ordered medium. So yep, that is probably what you should go with too.

Pinwheel_Fishnet_Stockings_360.jpg

www.stockingirl.com

I've never ordered anything from them before, but they seem to carry every hosiery option under the sun...

I love the classic, sexy look of the opaque stockings with a seam at the back!!
i also wear footless tights with a lace trim, these look nice in winter with minis!
But i also want to get some bright floral tights, although they dont fit into the place i live!! but o well....

Wow, it sounds like you have all kinds of leg fashion going on.

I am just not that brave.

neither am i, but i have got to try it to see how they look on me. i love trying new things. i just have to fix it to the way i dress

all of these look interest me because of their great use of hoisery.

tights4ju.jpg

I just got my We Love Colors order and I am not impressed. The colors are fab to be sure but I was expecting something closer to my Danskins. These are like cheap supermarket pantyhose. I even got those little microruns just putting them on. Tights are not supposed to do that!

Ah well, the search continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->